𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 五

Durk threw on a random T-shirt and black skinny jeans putting on some black forces to match

Durk threw on a random T-shirt and black skinny jeans putting on some black forces to match. The blond boy looked into the mirror he was as decent as possible, there was no need to get all dressed up Von wasn't no one special to him. Durk grabbed his belongings then headed downstairs.

"When we leaving?" Durk asked India who was sitting on the couch watching a random show on the Tv. "Party don't Start until 7 we got a couple minutes and we don't have to wait In line so come sit down and talk to me." She responded tapping the cushion next to her then taking a sip of alcohol she found in Durks cabinet.

Durk obeyed and sat next to his childhood friend "so I've been meaning to ask you, why the hell did you leave the club without telling me?, I was having a fucking panic attack thinking somebody snatched yo skinny ass up."

Durk laughed, ruffling his locs. "I was ready to go, I was gonna text you but it slipped my mind."

India nodded "ok so how did you get home?"

Durk hesitated to answer that question, he never kept secrets from India and she would find out sooner or later so he felt that he might as well say it now. "Um, Von gave me a ride."

India scrunched up her face "Von?, ain't he a opp?, Whatchu doing taking rides home from him anything could have happened to you."

India began to rant about how unsafe it was that Durk didn't tell anybody he was with one of the most dangerous people in Chicago. Durk sighed and said "India chill out okay, I'm here, I'm alive. You know I can handle anything."

"you cant handle anything by yourself, thats why you have a team behind you. The party bout to start so lets go now, I wanna get to bar before everyone takes the good liquor."

"You don't need no more liquor."
________________

Von's pov

I looked in the mirror one more time fixing my beanie making sure it covered my forehead. "Damn I'm fine." I whispered to myself. I checked my watch and it was almost time for the party, Durk already texted me that he and his friend were on the way so I better leave now.

I grabbed my phone and my Glock, tucking it into the waistband of my pants, I grabbed my keys to my matte black Maserati then headed out the front door making sure it was locked even though Quando also installed an auto lock but I just wanted to be sure.

As I walked to my car, I had a strange feeling that I was being watched. I looked around the neighborhood but didn't see anything unusual, everything looked normal....except, there was a black van down the street I ain't ever seen before but I just shook my head and got my car.

'Stop being paranoid' I thought to myself, With the life I live I'm always looking over my shoulder, you can never be too careful, no matter where you at or who you're around, you can be in a room full of niggas you'd give your life for and they'd stab you in the back at any minute for a dollar. I pushed start and backed out of my driveway, I head a ding come from my phone so I grabbed it to see it was a text from Durk.