FOUR 四

Durk sat down at the booth with his three ice cream cups, All a different flavor

Durk sat down at the booth with his three ice cream cups, All a different flavor. He smiled and did a little dance digging into the first one which was a chocolate chip with cashews, then the second one; plain vanilla, then the third one; red velvet with chocolate sprinkles. While Durk ate his ice cream Von sat across from him, a smile on his face.

"Why you smiling so hard gang?" Durk asked glancing up at the darker boy. "You just...real pretty that's all." Durk looked back down at his ice cream and chuckled "you gay as fuck."

"I'm gay cuz I think you're pretty?"

Durk ate another spoon full of chocolate ice cream looking him in his eyes, von licked his lips at the action. "There you go, don't be looking at me like that."

Von was about to respond when he got a call, "I gotta take this, stay with Durk lil man Aight."

The little boy nodded scarfing down his vanilla ice cream, Von went outside answering the call.

"Wassup gang?"

"You need to bring your ass home and quick!"

"Quando Fuck is you talking bout?, what's going on?" Von asked confused. "The security shit I installed, I got a notification on my phone that the shit was disconnected."

"Why you worried the battery probably dead and how you know I'm not home?"

"Yo location on stupid and you need a password to disconnect the shit and only I know it cuz you can't remember it."

Von instantly felt a tingle down his spin "Whatchu trynna say?, somebody broke in my shit!?"

"I'm gonna figure that shit right now, getcho ass over here."

Von hung up and tried to remain calm, he walked back into the ice cream shop and saw that Durk was getting ready to leave.

"Where you going blondie?"

Durk ignored the stupid nickname and said "I got to go pick up a friend." Which wasn't true. Polo and the others and just finished successfully robbing the man standing in front of him, while he was outside on the phone Durk had gotten the "text."

Von frowned "Aight uh I gotta go too anyway." He said picking up his nephew "I'll see you later?"

Durk made a thinking face then looked Durk straight in the eyes and said "nah" then walked away "thanks for the ice cream tho"

Von smiled watching the blond boy walk away. 'Imma see him again.' He thought to himself. Von walked out of the ice cream shop, put his nephew in his car seat, got in the car and pulled off towards his home hoping it looked  the way he left it.
________________

Durk pulled up in his yard, turned off his car and immediately made his way into the house where he spotted polo and Tjay on the PlayStation, Durk scrunched up his face at the sight "what the fuck are y'all doing?" He asked.

Polo turned towards Durk and said "I'm whooping Tjay ass."

"Man shut up you cheating."

"Nah you just suck at the game bozo."

Durk shook his head at the two dark skinned men and sat down on the couch "where all the shit at?"

"We dropped it off at the warehouse, we got the Least expensive things first so they won't start looking so soon."

"Whatchu mean, I thought y'all niggas was getting the real expensive shit so you can sell it."

Polo paused the game and turned towards his blond friend. "Yeah but he has a lot of expensive ass shit and we had to do shit quick so we got the least expensive and-"

"Bro I thought this was a one time thing how many times y'all gon rob that nigga?"

"We got a plan and today was a success so you keep doing what you doing and we'll handle the rest."

"I'm not doing shit."

"Bro you the main person we need for this shit ain't no turning back, plus you getting paid just like the rest of us simply just by hanging out with that nigga and keeping him busy."

Durk huffed and pouted "when's the next drop by?"

"Tomorrow."

"Fuck you mean tomorrow!?" Durk said getting up from the couch. "I told you we had a plan, now text that fruity nigga and tell him you wanna hang out again."

Durk glared at polo

"Think about the money man." He said then continued playing the game. Durk nodded and headed upstairs pulling out his phone to text Von, hoping he wouldn't find anything suspicious.
______________

Da'von bust through his front door immediately spotting Quando fixing some wires in a box on his wall. Everything in the living room seem to be fine and untouched, he headed upstairs towards his bedroom he looked around but again everything seemed to be in place. The dark skinned boy shook his head then headed back downstairs. "What's going on bro, I don't see nothing out of place."

"Go look at the back door." Quando said still fixing the wires in the box, Von headed towards the back door and saw that the door had been forced open "Damn."

"If they ain't take nothing, you probably don't have to worry bout this again but keep an eye out and always check them cameras." Quando said from behind the unsettled boy. When von didn't reply back Quando asked "aye you alright man."

"Yeah I'm Aight, thanks foe."

The two boys did a handshake and then Quando left telling the boy to be safe one last time, von locked the door behind him then headed upstairs to take a shower, as he gathered his clothes he felt a buzz come from his phone. Da'von pulled the device out his back pocket to see that it had been a text from Durk.

Von opened the message.

Blondie💫
Do you wanna go to a club with me and my friend tomorrow?
Von

Yeah ofc what time

Blondie💫
It's a night party I'll let you know

Von
Ok see you then shorty
sᴇᴇɴ

Von ignored that Durk had left him on seen, put his phone on the charger and proceeded to get in the shower. In his mind he already had an outfit picked out, getting the blond boy to like him was his main goal and would do anything to make him his.
__________________________

Kinda boring next chapter will be better

Vote please thx