SIX

OMNISCIENT

DURK Ran as far as his legs could take him, the blond boy had tears streaming down his face and eyes so red he'd look like he'd hadn't slept in months

Durk hated crying but when that moment happened bad memories started to flood in and he couldn't take it. As soon as he got to the park he ran towards the swing's, it was his favorite part of the park, of course it's a little run down since he hadn't been there in years, his dad was a construction worker and built this park for him when he was a child, he called it 'durkio land' and even put up a sign the was now faded and covered in dirt, it was one of the greatest gifts that he ever gotten.

Durk looked around his old neighborhood, there wasn't much houses as there was before but his childhood home was still standing. The lights were on and the tv was directly in front of an open window, Durk smiled at the show it was playing, 'Johnny test' he used to watch it all the time as a kid and loved every second of it. Durk turned his attention towards the jungle gym that were painted the colors blue and green which were now faded and chipped, he frowned again, being reminded of the reason's why he ran here.

"Blondie?!" He heard a familiar voice yell, he looked towards the street and saw a familiar car roll up causing the light skin boy to sigh and roll his eyes, he didn't wanna see him but there was no where else to run. The car stopped and Von stepped out from the drivers seat with a concerned look oh his face. He slowly walked towards Durk, hands in his pockets, he sat next to Durk and just stared at him, he wanted to collect his thoughts before he spoke.

The boys sat there for approximately 3-4 minutes before speaking. Von sighed and said "look I'm sorry if I took it too far, I just like hanging round you-"

"It don't matter." Durk interrupted. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"can you at least tell me why you ran,cryin?"

"just drop it man."

Von shook his head "No durk, im serious as fuck right now, did I do something wrong?"

Durk dramatically inhaled, exhaled, then turned his head to meet von's eyes "why did you kiss me? I though you wasnt gay."

"im not gay...I fuck with bitches too... I kissed you because I find you attractive aight, I know we dont know each other that much but I wanna get to know you."

"I-I cant do this with you man. I'm not gay, I"m not."

"you dont have to put a lable on it but you kissed me back foe, seemed kinda gay to me."

Durk's phone dinged letting him know he got a text. The blond boy checked his phone and saw that he got the "all done" text from Taurus. durk closed his eyes and thanked god that he could go home. "who dat is?"

durk raised an eyebrow "india if you must know. I'm goin home"

"lemme take you home then."

"nah I can walk-"

"why the fuck would I let you walk? get in the car ill take you home."

"you not the boss of me nigga-"

"get the hell in the car Durk." von said in a low voice, there was something about the look he gave him that made him shiver. Durk stood up and scoffed walking towards the car. "imma get in the car cuz I wanna get in the car." He mumbled under his breath. Durk got in the passenger seat and von got in the drivers, starting up the car.

the ride home was silent, neither of the boys said a word to each other. Von sighed and turned on the radio letting the music play at a low level. Durk chuckled, "whats funny?" von asked. "you listen to metal rap?"

"yeah...why is that funny?"

"nothing you just dont look the type to listen to this."

"well maybe if you hung out with me a little more you could find out more about me than what niggas sayin in the streets."

"ion know man-"

"why you invite me out then?" von asked sounding kinda irritated. Durk breath hitched as he tried to find a good valid excuse. "I-I was trying to do that but shit is just awkward right now man."

"then give it another try, I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow."

"ion know ma-"

"imma pick you up at 11:00 be outside or come dress you myself."

durk didnt say anything back, at this point he was in too deep there was no turning back. Von stopped the car in front of Durks home, the blond boy tried to get out but the door was locked."can you unlock the door please?" he said in an annoyed tone. "I need a response." von said crossing his arms. 'Really?' Durk said inwardly. "okay man."

"okay what?"

Durk turned his head, a glare on his face. "I will be ready at 11."

Von unlocked the door and durk quickly opened the door and got out, He shut the door not saying another word to the other boy and made his way into the house. Von pulled off after Durk shut the door.

"AYYY my Boy you finally home, I gotcho cash right here, ten G's you earn more than the rest of us."

durk looked at the cash in his hand and nodded "so thats it right no more robing yall satisfied?"

Taurus laughed causing durk to frown "hell naw man we just getting started...matter fact we gon hit another nigga thats close to von, dude name Lontrell he go by pooh shiesty, he got some rare shit and we can spilt it even."

Durk stared at his friend in disbelif, he didnt want to do this anymore but he felt like he had no choice. "im not hanging out with that nigga." durk said sitting down on the couch. "you dont have to, I got dominique on that."

"so whatchu need me for?"

"okay so you know how Pop was killed awhile back, someone in Von group killed him. Now I know you tired of hanging with that nigga but because of you we getting money again and now we can probably get justice for our boy."

"This is alot Polo, do you even know whatch doin?

"Durk you know im not new to this, Trust me. I gotchu and the gang, I just need you to do your part."

Durk licked his lips and nodded, getting up from the couch and heading towards the stairs "aight bro, I'm going to bed got somewhere to be in the morning."

"where you going?"

"ill tell you later,its not important."

polo gave him a questioning look but shrugged it off "aight goodnight Bro."

"Good Night G." and with that Durk went upstairs and into his bedroom falling right into his bed falling asleep.

___________________________________________________

here ya go see yall next month :D