Sonic In Prison PT2

March 14th 2022:

As the prison alarms go off as it's 5am. Sonic crew 5483 wakes up knowing today is the start to their 10yr sentence in prison. It's also Chris's 24th birthday. A couple days ago it was Lorenzo's 21st birthday as he was saddened he didn't get to go to the club like he intended too a year ago. And than a couple days before Lorenzo's birthday was Bryan's 33rd birthday as he intended to be with his family and camping. But today was Chris's birthday and everyone is celebrating with him in prison. Everyone got him prison tokens that he can spend in the commissary to whatever he wants.

Maddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY! I love you!
Chris: Thank you Maddie. I love you too!
Ella: Happy Birthday!
Bryan: happy birthday Chris!
Lorenzo: Happy Birthday bestie!
Jack: Happy Birthday Christopher!

Now you are wondering where everyone else is. The judge thought it was pointless that the other managers that were involved to be in prison for ten years so they all were found not guilty. The only ones left are Maddie the only girl left in the crew, Bryan and Ella the gms, Chris, Lorenzo and Jack. They found out that the Carhop Trainers should be involved but only the adults so now it's AK and Mariam that joined the party.

AK: Happy Birthday Chris!
Mariam: Happy Birthday ugly!
Chris: Thank you! I wish we were all free. That's my birthday wish but that's not gonna happen.  Weird how I will be 34 when we get out.
Maddie:Yeah. So weird how Mariam and AK are now here. What was it like when 5353 was no longer a sonic?
AK: it was weird driving by it and seeing it so empty and Abandoned. Mariam and I stopped by and walked up too it and we both sat on the patio reminiscing about the good times there. But I guess we were lucky and had a few months of freedom while y'all were here.
Mariam:Maddie it was so sad knowing that you were in here suffering and we both knew you loved 5353 and how much pain it must have been to shut it down.
Maddie: It hurt but I had the people I loved near me.
Bryan: Awwww
Ella: It was so sad
Jack: I missed y'all!
Lorenzo: yeah I missed y'all so much.
Mariam: Bryan you know we loved you right?
Bryan: Yeah. Thank y'all.
Chris: Today is my birthday so the attention should be on me and not the company who put us all in here.
Maddie: Hahaha okay. We should start by doing our schedules today. Mariam you and I can be partners since today is your first day in prison and we are pros at this point lol.
Mariam: I'm scared
AK: Yeah I am too. I may seem tough but this is prison. Who is my partner?
Lorenzo: I can be your partner
Bryan: Perfect
Mariam: It's gonna be hard not having Bryan or Chris in charge.
Jack: You will get used to it. Just look at our uniforms.
Ella:Ewww I keep on forgetting what I have on and I looked at us and we look dumb as fuck

Guards: Y'all shut the fuck up. No more talking from y'all. It's now first meal time. It's an apple and bread that's it and than immediately outside to clean and do some outside work and than go to yalls jobs. We are assigning y'all to kitchen today to make lunch and dinner today! And than y'all got janitorial tonight!
5483: Yes Sir!

As they go and eat and go outside and do the cleaning till 10am as they head to the kitchen to make the meal that the cops assigned them to make. It's slop with fruits and veggies.

Guards: Y'all can talk and communicate as y'all are in the job section of the day. I don't have to be worried about y'all as y'all were a team at a Job hahahaha. Sonic is so good. So we expect it to be good.
Chris: Gross
Guards: Excuse me? Apologize for speaking
Chris: Sorry sir.
Guards: Now we are gonna leave.

10:30am in the Kitchen at the Dallas County Prison

Bryan: Let's get ready for lunch rush I guess. That's weird to say again.
Ella:That's weird to hear that from someone else lol. I'm usually the one to say it.
Bryan: The General Manager in us lol.
Chris: Like y'all did anything lol. Just kidding.
Mariam: You aren't embarrassed by the guard yelling at you?
Ak: Yeah?
Jack: Chris? Getting embarrassed by someone yelling at him? Yes we are in prison but his ego is still high lol. He doesn't care
Lorenzo: We could never speak what's on our mind here but Chris does for us. He has been on punishment here before
Maddie: Ewwwww don't talk about that!
Chris: Lol it was fun being in punishment lol. I chilled in the solitary confinement while they were outside in the cold.
Bryan: Yeah it's weird but it's chill. But we should start. We don't want Chris in punishment again.
Mariam: Lol okay.

As they make the food and work as a team Maddie starts crying as they mean a lot to them
Chris: You good Maddie?
Maddie: Yeah it's been a while since we were all a team. Just love this. But I gotta remember we are in prison so it hurts more.
Ella: awwww. We love you!
Bryan: Yeah I love this team.
Mariam: yes! Also question when do we get to eat?
Jack: After everyone here eats. So it's 2pm.
AK: That late? Like the good ole days where the customers were first than we got to eat when we could. Honestly fuck Sonic and Fuck Prison. 
Lorenzo: Yep lmao
AK: Mariam I miss my car
Mariam: I miss my freedom. But AK. They've been through worse. We just got here.
Bryan: We all miss something. Your feelings are valid. I miss my family. I just got a house and a dog.
Ella: I miss my life.
Chris: I miss being free.
Maddie: I miss being me.
Jack: I miss going out
Lorenzo: I miss everything

As they serve people till 4pm they finally eat the slop they made and what's left of the side dishes.

Mariam: This is so disgusting
Bryan: Mariam! Actually I agree with you lol. I don't blame y'all complaining rn. This is y'all's first day.
Maddie: Honestly I miss Dutch brothers omg.
AK: Mariam should we tell her?
Mariam: I can!
Maddie: What?
Mariam: We worked at Dutch brothers after we lost our jobs at sonic. They asked us about you and we told them and we were managers. We finally were happy.
Chris: Damn. Y'all worked there?
Bryan: Im sorry I didn't promote you Mariam. I regret it and im sorry AK that the week of our arrest was your first week of management.
AK: Y'all are chilling. It was so weird seeing y'all get arrested. I couldn't get it out of my head. It haunted me for a long ass time.
Lorenzo: I was embarrassed so much. I am still embarrassed but it's oh well.
Ella: I was at my job which didn't know I worked at sonic and they all were laughing at me. I know all my work was trashed once I left.

Guards: Enough talking. Clean the kitchen and than clean Cell Block 6 and 7.
5483: Yes Sir!

As they clean the disgusting cell block they get tired.

10pm:
Guards: Time for lights out!
Cellmates:
Chris and Ella
Jack and Bryan
Lorenzo and AK
Maddie and Mariam

10 yrs later:

March 14th 2032:

As 5483 wakes up they realize today is their release day.

Chris: YALL TODAY IS MY 34TH BIRTHDAY AND WE GO HOME!!
Bryan: That's so disgusting you being that age.
Chris: Shut up. At least I'm not in my 40's
Bryan: You are right.
Jack: Let's take it easy as we are getting old in here.
AK: Yeah easy I'm only 29!
Mariam: Im 31
Maddie:Same here!
Lorenzo: Eoow same here!
Ella: Im almost 40 chilllllll

Guards: Today y'all are released. You are free to go!
Bryan: We can clock out finally!
Chris: What is gonna happen to us? Are we gonna stay in touch?
Maddie: Aww look at Chris actually wanting to keep in touch with us!
Chris: Duhhh! We were locked up for 10 yrs together that's a wild connection to have lol.
Lorenzo: Let's keep in touch but let's go our separate ways.
Jack: Yeah. Let's go on our own and meet up some days
Mariam: I'm good with that.
AK: Same here!
Ella: I love y'all too! Bryan you aren't that bad!
Bryan: Thank you! Now I have a family to see. My son is 23 yrs old. My daughter is 19yrs old and my other son is 16. I missed so much. I need to be a father now.
Maddie: No worries! Have a good start to your life!

As Maddie sees everyone leave she wonders what she will do with her life. She had sonic for the past 12 yrs of her life now what's next?