Joe Vald in Jail?!?

May 28th 2020:
Joe:
So it's Maddie and I's two year anniversary of being friends and I wanted to upload lots of posts for her because she loves my content. I am about to text her but there are knocking at the door. Strange we didn't invite anyone over since the whole virus going around. As I hear my brother Ryan scream at someone saying "NO DONT TAKE HIM!" I get out of my room and I see 4 cops confronting my cops and one tackling ryan onto the floor.
Joe: Whats going on?
Cop: Joe Vald?
Joe: Yes sir?
Cop; THATS HIM!
Ryan: Please don't take my brother. He didn't vandalize the store. He was here making content *sobbing*
Joe: Wait what?
Cop: Joe Vald you under arrest for vandalism. You will go to court in a month when it is open but you will report to New York County Jail. You have the right to remain silent and everything you say will hold you under the court of law.
Joe Vald: Yes sir *gets handcuffed*
Joe:
I can't believe I am going to jail and with everything going around in my life right now this is terrible timing. I see my brother sob on the floor as he got slapped by the police to shut up and i see my parents cry and try to get ryan to snap out of it. I am in the cop car heading to my new home for a couple of months. I will miss everything in the real world as I am locked away. This is a real jail and it's scary.

{2hr drive to a county jail that's safe for the virus later}

Joe:
As I was sitting in the back of the cop car handcuffed in the back for two hours straight tears down my face looking outside wishing I was home and not being miserable. I see the jail where I will be for a couple of months.

Cops: We are here now get out of the car looser.
Joe: Yes sir.
Cops: We will head straight to the uniform room and get you locked in here.
Joe: Yes sir.

Joe:
As I enter the jail I get straight into the uniform room where it consists me having itchy jeans and an orange shirt with "inmate at New York County Jail" and some Velcro white shoes. They hand me a face mask as we are in a pandemic and told me that I have a cell mate named Dylan. I heard he hurt a lot of people that's what the officer said. I have to be with him 24/7 but I wish i was with ryan rn making content for our fans and Maddie.

*Joe enters the cell with Dylan inside*

Dylan: Yesssssss I have someone to talk to finally! Names death by Dylan! Get on my good side I won't try to kill you!
Joe: Yes sir.
Dylan: Now chill and take of your face mask. It's hella annoying.
Joe: Yes sir
Dylan: Whats your name?
Joe: Joe Vald sir.
Dylan: Chill okay. We are in this cell till next year. Get used to it.
Joe: Sorry. I don't want to get hurt.
Dylan: It's tempting but I see you are a good kid. Now let's get your bunk ready since you will be here for a long time.

One month later (court date)

Judge: Joe Vald please stand!
Joe: *stands* Yes your honor!
Judge: Looks like we have a boy with manners.
Joe: Yes ma'am *as I look directly at my parents and ryan all crying*
Judge: All evidence shows you have vandalized a gas station near your house and you have failed to get a lawyer so I hear by announced Joe Vald found guilty with a year in jail!
Joe: Yes your honor.
Joe:
As I hear that I get dizzy and nauseous how i will be in jail for a year for a crime I didn't commit.

Ryan:
As I hear my older brother get sentenced to a year in jail I get nauseous and dizzy and I feel terrible knowing my idol is in jail. I need my big brother. I need his love and motivation to continue to do social media. I have to break the news to Maddie and everyone that loves him. I will truly miss him and in three months I will be able to visit him whenever I want.

Instagram: @maddielesher - @ryan.vald
Ryan: Maddie so the judge has announced he will be found guilty and it will be a year till you hear from him next.
Maddie: That's not right. I will do anything in my power to help you and your family get through this and get legalized to visit him. I will send him care packages so he can be good in jail. Tell me the details so I can do that!
Ryan: Will do but for now imma log off social media for a while. Doesn't feel right without joe.
Maddie: I get it! Text me if you ever need anything I will fly out to you if you need anyone!
Ryan: Thank you Maddie! Tell the gc the news
Maddie: Love ya!

One Year Later:
Joe:
It's been a year and a half since I been in this jail cell. I am loosing myself more than I thought I would. I miss my friends and family. Maddie has visited me every month since I have been here and she has been so amazing and getting me snacks and things I need here. Ryan has visited me a lot of times and since he is family he got to spend the night here and it was amazing getting to hangout with him again.

Cops: Joe Vald your time is done! Get yourself out of the cell and into your attire and head home!
Joe: Yes sir. Thank you for humbling me and making me into a better man than I was.
Cops: Very Mature of you!

As joe gets his normal clothes in he gets handed his phone that has been shut off for a year and a month. As he turns on his phone he sees social media and he texts the boo team:

Boo Team: (Instagram)
Joe Vald: Hey guys!
Maddie: JOE!
Carol: Holy shit!
Ana: Omg Joe!
Chloe: JOE!
Mia: MY HERO!
Joe: Awww guys I missed y'all so much. I am in the cop car heading back home. I am starving
Ryan: Nice to see you back on social media!
Joe: Awww
Ryan: There is a feast at home! And a special surprise!

As joe is taken upstairs by the cops to the apartment and as he opens the door the whole GC and his other friends are there to welcome home the 19yr old Joe Vald! As he sees them he sees his following counts for up and he sees he hit 100k on every platform. As he hangouts with the people he loves he is the happiest he has ever been.