JOE VALD AFTER JAIL

June 29th 2021:
Joe:
As I got out of prison just yesterday I am getting used to the world as a free man. My brother Ryan and I stayed up all night talking about life and how he is succeeding in everything and how I should build my new brand since my name is not good right now as I went to prison for something I didn't do. Maddie sadly left last night after the party and so did everyone else. So as I sit here looking at the bracelet that I had to wear in prison still on me I get my scissors my brother comes up to me.

Ryan: Can I do the honors?
Joe: Sure. I am going to keep it.
Ryan: Why? It brings back bad memories
Joe: Exactly
Ryan: Okay I won't fight with you. Love you joe
Joe: Love you more Ryan. Thanks for being there and helping me a lot when I was in prison.
Ryan: You would do the same for me and I love you more.
Joe: Lets get back to conquering the Internet like we were before I got arrested.
Ryan: Yessss!! Also you should really get some rest and get healthy again. Being in prison makes your body weak I heard.
Joe: I don't want to be lazy.
Ryan: Lat down and I gotchu on what we will do today. Movies, Pizza, Candy, and hella gaming.
Joe: Yes sir!
Ryan: I missed having you home. It was lonely
Joe: I missed being with you too.
Ryan: What movie should we watch?
Joe: Deadpool
Ryan: Thats a good movie!

As they watched movies and did brotherly things they go to bed

The next day:

Joes Mom: Wake Up Boys! Joe come here we need to talk!
Joe: Yes? Am I in trouble?
Joes Mom: Hmmm the fact you went to prison and still afraid of getting in trouble here still shocks me but no. We are moving to California in two weeks. We were waiting till you got out of prison so we could finally move. Ryan worked his ass off so he is apart of the Sway House as him and Bryce are best friends.
Joe: That's amazing wish he told me!
Joes Mom: So we will move to LA and since he has a place to stay you will stay with us till we feel comfortable with you being alone since we are worried you will get into trouble again and go to prison again so you will get a real job at a place in LA and it is McDonalds.
Joe: Oh okay. That's okay I deserve it. What about me driving?
Joes Dad: We are taking that privilege away from you cause again we don't trust you on that!
Joe: I didn't do anything wrong guys.
Joes Parents: We know...
Joes Mom: We are also taking away some phone privileges. You will give us your phone right after work till you wake up and go to work and repeat. We are banning you from social media too till you get mature again.
Joe: Understandable. But what about my friends I made online. I won't be able to talk to them?
Joes Dad: It's for your own good now give us your phone till we move. Now go ask your brother what he needs to be done because for now on it's chores and favors till we move.
Joe: Yes sir *hands phone too his parents*

Ryan:
As I am hearing my parents say this to my brother I feel terrible for him. He just got out of a long sentence in prison and now he just got back and he is getting his freedom stripped away from him again. I want my brother to escape but I hear joe come in.

Joe: Urm Ryan need me to do anything for you?
Ryan: I guess help me pack for LA!
Joe: I am happy for you! You deserve this!
Ryan: So do you!
Joe: Nah I don't deserve anything good rn. I need to be humbled I guess.
Joes Mom: Joe no talking to Ryan!
Joe: Yes Maam
Joes Dad: Hey Ryan want to get food for us *hands keys to ryan*
Ryan: Sure!
Joes Mom: Here is my card. Joe keep working!
Ryan: Text me your orders y'all
Joes Dad: Okay Ryan!

As Joe cleans the whole house not knowing what to do next he thinks and thinks of how he should escape his own family. He knows a person and it's Maddie. But she has already done so much for me before I was in prison and while I was in prison. I taught her how to say no but I need her deeply.  *sneaks on Ryan's phone*

@maddielesher - @ryan.vald
R: Hey Maddie this is me joe my parents took my freedom away from me and I need you to help me escape. Dm ryan and ask for my new address and help me escape and sorry Ryan if you read this I needed help!
M: Omg Joe yes I will help! I am moving to LA in two weeks as well. Ryan called me when he went to get food and told me everything so yes I will help you! I love you joe!
R: Love you more.......
(next chapter happening in two weeks!)