𝕀ℕ 𝕎ℍ𝕀ℂℍ 𝔸𝕄𝕀ℝ𝔸 ℂℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 𝔸 𝕃𝕆𝕋

    Months passed by slowly after that, filled with roughly the same things. Eating. Sleeping. Shitting. Repeat. Sometimes, though, Minato and Kushina would come visit. Sometimes when I'd pretend to be asleep I'd hear the whispers of my parents and their friends. I was eternally grateful for my baby body and slightly younger mentality because it meant I picked up Japanese much easier than I would've if I was a teenager. 

   But I guess that wasn't all that happened. I finally managed to see how I looked in the mirror. 

   It happened because My mom decided to have me take a bath in the bathroom sink- really it wasn't my fault that she didn't listen when I told her that enough food was ENOUGH FOOD- and before she could finish scrubbing me raw my dad had called her name and she left me be. 

   Which. First of all- wow. Baby here. You're lucky I'm not a real baby. Imagine if I decided to crawl out of the sink and try my hand at flying. Instant death....maybe. Anyway. What I looked like. 

   I had turned my head, and caught my own eyes in the mirror. I'd be embarrassed later at the sound that escaped my mouth, but sue me I was surprised as FUCK. Because, well, even covered in soap suds and dripping with water...I was a fucking adorable child. 

   I had darker skin than in my last life. Looked darker than tan, almost an amber color that made me internally glow. You know that really beautiful skin color people from, like, Hawaii have? Or like- exotic colors? Girls who had that skin were on the top of my 'I'm Jealous' list. Yeah. Those girls, with THAT skin? That was ME now. 

   My eyes were different too. They were bright freakin purple. Like...a slightly darker lilac? Or maybe a really bright Amethyst coloring? Whatever. Oh, and they were ringed with a blood red that almost made me shiver. They also glinted with intelligence far beyond any regular baby should have. Even a genius baby didn't have the awareness in my eyes. Creepy. Creepy and way different from my old green eyes. 

   Oh, and my hair. Can't forget the hair. The hair that used to be long, straight, and blonde? Was now curlier, kinda like loose ringlets, and dark. FREAKIN. BLUE. Like a deep, dark, ocean color. It was something you'd ONLY see in an anime. Honestly. 

   As for my body type? As a baby I kind of had a chubby face, but that was expected. I wasn't sure about anything else though. 

   "Aww. Look at my daughter. She's never seen herself before how cute." I heard a coo, and looked slightly up to see my parents beaming at me in the mirror. I hadn't realizes I had put a hand on the mirror until now, and ended up giving them a gummy smile. Wow. Awkward. How long you been there my guys? 

   My mom took this opportunity to scoop me up and dry me off, dressing me in a small purple and blue baby kimono with a flowery pattern. I took this opportunity to really LOOK at my parents with my newly discovered perfect vision.