𝔸𝕄𝕀ℝ𝔸 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 𝕋𝕆 𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼 - 𝕀𝕋'𝕊 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝔻

It took way longer to clean the house than I thought

It took way longer to clean the house than I thought. Probably because I was three. But. I digress.

I was four now. Four years old and planning out my future on the couch I sat on as a child. I'll admit though. Planning was a lot easier when you had time to work through shit and actually sat down and thought it out all day.

I've also been playing around with chakra- and oh boy.

Something is either REALLY wrong with this world, or something about my family is just INSANE. Cause. Chakra? Wow. Easy as pie to manipulate. At least for me. It was kinda terrifying those first few times but eventually I got to a good point. My reserves were HUGE for my age, even more so after whatever mom and dad did, so I never really had to worry about exhaustion.

I explored more of the house too. Apparently, if I go out the back and follow a path through some low hanging trees I'll get to a training ground with a huge stone building on the edge. I tried to get in and had to shove my chakra through the seal in the door so that it would unlock. Turns out? It was a LIBRARY. A library FULL of awesome scrolls and tons of books.

Okay. So it was about four stories tall- but I could only access the first level. I didn't really know why- but there was something written on the doorway of the stairs about needing to be Chūnin. What bullshit. But okay.

It was actually...liberating. To live alone. To be free. To be surrounded by something that constantly screamed- home. It was calming. My parents deaths still hurt. Hurt bad. I slept in their room because- well...I was clan head now right? So...I should sleep in the clan head's bedroom. (I could tell myself that all day, but I'd never be able to lie convincingly out loud)

But anyway, my fourth birthday came and went. I spent it eating Dango, alone, sitting on a tree branch in the backyard and people watching from over the wall. Turns out, my parents had a whole bunch of money hidden in the house- so stealing wasn't REALLY necessary. We weren't a clan for nothing I suppose. Eh. The Matron was a bitch. She deserved it. Also, people watching in an anime shinobi village was mega fun. I didn't even know people's hair could BE that bright purple.

It was a good birthday.

The rest of the year passed pretty quickly. I guess when you're a kid, living alone, and soaking up as much information as possible time passed quick. I didn't really go outside the house, in fact I avoided it as much as possible. It wasn't that I didn't WANT to see baby Naruto...and baby Sasuke...and baby Sakura...and baby Ino-Shika-Cho Trio...but...I really don't think my brain could handle that.

So. I regressed back to my old-life ways and shut myself up in the library while filling notebooks with ideas and plans. And oh boy, did I PLAN.

I ended up covering my tattoos as much as possible. While I figured out they didn't work if they couldn't 'breathe' (and that's definitely something to look into, how much can I wear or NOT wear) I thought it was better to coast UNDER everyone's radar. At least until I started the academy and became a Genin, and could no longer hide in my house. Plus, it would allow them to store up an absolutely STACKED amount of chakra. Also- I didn't want to get picked up by Danzō for being the last of my clan. Sasuke was only safe because Itachi would rain Hell if he wasn't, after all.