𝔸𝕄𝕀ℝ𝔸 𝔾𝕆𝔼𝕊 𝕋𝕆 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝕁𝔸 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃

It was a bright Monday morning

   It was a bright Monday morning. I was skipping along, trying to ignore my anxiety and heading towards the Academy for the orientation day. I had put on my classic big hoodie, jeans, boots, and had pulled my hair into a curly ponytail. I had drawn the hood up over my head on the way there, and kept my sunglasses on. Nobody gave me a second look- and I counted my lucky stars.

   I got to the Academy just as the Hokage was starting the welcoming speech. I settled in somewhere in the crowd of new student, keeping my head mostly down and not drawing attention. I noticed many main characters, including a tiny baby Sasuke grasping onto his older brother's hand.

   I looked away before Itachi could notice me staring. Oh Kami- I need to start using that instead of God now huh- I need to get it together. What was even the CHANCE I'd be in the same class as the main characters? No good. Probability was low- there were a LOT of civilian kids here. I'd probably be stuck with them.

   "Inuzuka, Kiba. Class A- room 24." I jolt back to reality, realizing that if they were going by last names I'd be next.

   "Jikanoni, Amira. Class A- room 24." A strangled sound left my throat, but I managed to bite it down before it got to loud. I glances around, willing my breathing to even out as I search out Kiba in the crowd. He was heading over to a teacher with long white hair, and glasses perched on her nose. I let out a wheezing breath- and followed him.

   Many characters were already there, and I wanted to jump off the Hokage mountain. Was is because I was part of a clan? Did they somehow KNOW? I mean- Haruno was rumored to be a clan, but a civilian one. Maybe they just shoved all the clan kids, regardless of status, into one class.

   Great. I didn't actually plan for this.

   After the last person in our class was called- Ino Yamanaka because of COURSE it was- we fell into line behind our new teacher and headed into the building.

   Our classroom was on the first level, probably because we were FIVE, and had the same setup as every other class. I automatically took the very back seat by the window, ignoring the looks some of the kids gave me and drawing my hood closer over my face. I shoved up my glasses as far as they would go and ignored everyone but the teacher. I heard someone take a seat next to me but didn't bother to look over.

   "Hello everyone. We're going to go around and introduce ourselves before taking a tour of the school. I'll go first. My name is Yuki Tomohana, I'm a Chūnin rank Kunoichi of the leaf, and I'll be your first, second, and third year teacher. I like sweet things and noodles, and I dislike bullies. One of my favorite hobbies is growing wildflowers." She beamed, and I bit my tongue to hold back a groan. Okay. Well. At least she wasn't a bitch? Especially since we'll have her until...I did the math in my head quickly. 9 or 10. We'll have her until 9 or 10, then we'll probably switch to Iruka.

   Before I had realized it, the person next to me- who had ended up being a civilian girl that I had never heard of- had already gone and everyone was staring at me. I sighed and stood up.