INTRODUCTION!

MILLIE TRIES her best to fit in with the rest of the teenage crowd and try to hide the fact that she has a powerful secret

MILLIE TRIES her best to fit in with the rest of the teenage crowd and try to hide the fact that she has a powerful secret. She was born with the superpower of sonic scream. It's not really useful in the average day life, but it was when fighting villains. She got her sonic scream power from her dad and her mom didn't have any powers but she was quite intelligent and good with technology. Her mom sadly died of cancer when she was only ten. Her mom's death took a toll on her and her dad, but they managed to get through the tough time together and that tough time only brought them closer.

Sonic scream isn't the only power she has though. When she was eight year's old she had been curious as to what new invention her dad made. Her dad, Dave, is an inventor and is the founder and the CEO of Flanagan Industries which is a futuristic, technological worldwide company that builds new inventions for the better future of humanity. Her dad was busy upstairs in his office and so she thought that was a perfect opportunity for her to sneak down to the lab. When she got there, she found her dad's recent invention among other inventions and gadgets her dad made.

Millie had accidentally knocked over a cup of pens on a table she had leaned on, and she tripped on some pens that fell. That caused her to stumble, and she went to put her hand on the table to help keep balance, but instead she accidentally put her hand on the lever on her dad's invention which looked like a laser. She had pushed down on it to help keep balance and when she was standing again, the laser was turned on and it zapped her. It hurt, feeling like she was being tased, but that's about it. 

She didn't know she had gotten a new power from her dad's invention. It wasn't until the next day when she was working on homework with Max and Phoebe after school. She had slapped Max's hand away to stop him from stealing the snack she had and when he tried it again she made his paper rise into the air. She told her dad what happened when she got home and that's how she found out she now has the power of energy transference. Which means she can copy the power of someone else by touching them. The user that she copies the power from still has their power it's just that she also has that power now until she touches someone else who has a power. 

So, Millie tries to live a normal life while she hides her secret from everyone. And she learns that it's not as easy as she thought it would be. But she knows she isn't alone with having to deal with this stuff because she has her best friend, Max Thunderman, by her side. And in her opinion, they make a pretty great team.