CHAPTER TEN, have an ice birthday

Today was the twin's birthday today and even though it took Millie what seemed like forever she finally found a gift for Max and a gift for Phoebe

Today was the twin's birthday today and even though it took Millie what seemed like forever she finally found a gift for Max and a gift for Phoebe. She had trouble deciding on what to get them, but then realized that her best friends probably wouldn't even care if she got them anything and that they'd just be happy with her being at their party. 

That's right, the twins are finally having an actual birthday party with their friends and not spending it with their family like they did growing up. Millie didn't see the problem with spending time with your family on your birthday, but she did know that Max's and Phoebe's parents could go a little overboard sometimes, so she understood why they wanted a party with their friends. The twins had asked Mrs. Wong if they could have their party at Wong's Palace and Millie was surprised that Mrs. Wong agreed. Millie just hoped that nothing would go wrong and that she wouldn't get fired. 

Millie was currently dancing with Phoebe and some of their other friends when Cherry walked over to them. Cherry smiles widely at Phoebe. "Fun party, birthday girl!" She points over her shoulder at the photobooth. "But, you know, I think that there's actually something wrong with your bathroom."

Millie exchanges a look of disbelief with Phoebe before they both look at Cherry. "Cherry, you didn't." Millie commented, staring at her with wide eyes.

"That's a photo booth." Phoebe informed Cherry with a disgusted expression on her face.

A look of realization forms on Cherry's face and then it was replaced with a grimaced expression. "Oh." She dragged out the word she spoke and her friends looked at her with confusion, wondering how in the world did she think the photobooth was a bathroom. 

Cherry and Millie then walked over to dance with some other people as Phoebe walked over to talk with her brother. As Cherry went to talk with Phoebe, Millie furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed more people walking into the restaurant. She knew that the twins weren't friends with this many people so what were all of these random students doing here? She sighed heavily, rolling her eyes when she realized Max must've invited the whole school. She should've expected that he would do something like that.

Millie walks over to where Phoebe was, seeing Cherry was talking with her now. She furrows her eyebrows, glancing at Phoebe. "Pheebs, what are all these people doing here?"

"I-I don't know." Phoebe admits, turning to look at the group of people walking in. "I didn't invite them," She turns to the right when she saw some students she didn't know. "Or them." She turns around upon seeing there were more people she didn't know behind her. She looks at her best friends with a confused expression. "Or those guys."

"More people." Evan said excitedly. "Good thing I brought my name tag." With a grin, he put a name tag on his sweater.

Millie chuckled lightly as she watched Evan and then looked back at Phoebe, crossing her arms. "I know who invited all these people."