CHAPTER THIRTEEN, breaking dad

It was just another day in science class when Cherry spoke up

It was just another day in science class when Cherry spoke up. "Why does Mr. Big Booty look so mad?"

"It's Mr. Begbouday." Phoebe corrected.

Millie chuckles. "That's not much of a difference." Cherry nodded in agreement.

"True." Phoebe nods. She shrugs. "But he hates it when people call him 'big booty'."

Mr. Begbouday steps out from his desk, accidentally knocking something over because of his big bottom. "But to be fair, that is one big booty." Phoebe commented and Cherry covered her mouth to stifle a laugh while Millie snickered.

"Who's making a crack?" Mr. Begbouday asks, turning to face the class. "Is it someone in the rear?" 

The four teens in the back covered their mouth to stifle their laughter. "Oh, laugh while you can because I've graded your exams, and soon you'll be the butt of the joke." Mr. Begbouday spoke defensively. 

Phoebe points at the device Max had on the table in front of him. "Max, what is that?"

"Are you sure you even wanna know?" Millie raises her eyebrows. She shakes her head. "I know I don't."

"It's a proton particle power booster." Max explains. "Made it with spare parts no one was using."

Outside in the hallway, they hear Principal Bradford shout, "Oh, come on!" Millie looked behind her towards the door and was surprised to see the water fountain near the science classroom had broke when Principal Bradford tried to use it. 

"And by spare parts you mean the water fountain?" Millie chuckled.

"Basically." Max nods. He points at the device. "This is for Max Thunderman Day."

"Oh, yeah, when is that?" Phoebe asks, pretending to act like she cared. "On the twelfth of doesn't-existuary?"

Max rolls his eyes. "Snark away, but after I pull the best prank this school has ever seen, there'll be a whole day named after me."

"I highly doubt that, but keep dreaming Max." Millie chuckled.

"Check it out." Max holds two cables attached to the device. "I'm going to clamp these cables to a giant turkey-"

"Okay," Phoebe interrupts him. "For legal reasons, we should stop listening to him now."

"I already started that when he said 'This is for Max Thunderman Day'." Millie admitted, repeating what Max sad in the same dramatic tone he used and Max sent her a playful glare.

"Millie, here's your exam." Mr. Begbouday spoke as he walked over to where she sat at the table in front of Cherry, Phoebe and Max. 

"Thanks." Millie smiled, glancing at her exam while he handed the exams to the other two students who sat at the same table as her before he went to the table behind them where Millie's friends sat at. Millie was happy to see that she got a B on her exam. She usually didn't get good grades on tests since she was a bad test taker so she was relieved to see this.