The begginging

Today was the day I started your new job! The place was called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria'

I was really excited to work here, since it was a children's place. I loved kids, and always have. I always wanted kids, which always worried my parents. Even though i have the night shift, which means i won't be able to see children as much, but i are required to stay overnight, since i  work 12am-6am, so  ill  get a chance. My alarm went off at around 6:30 AM and I automatically got out of my bed and went to my dresser to grab clothes. I pulled out a white skirt, fishnets, and a long sleeved black shirt. I put on my shoes, and grabbed my backpack which had my personal stuff in it. I walked out of my door and got into my car. Once the car started I drove off. I got to my destination, for a children's place, this is quite creepy. I felt a little more safe since I had another person that was going to work with me. He is the co-founder of the place, and usually stays here during the night shifts. I'm pretty sure his name was William? I got out of my car and walked into the pizzeria. Today the founder of the pizzeria, Henry Emily wanted me to come early, since unlike William, he left at 11:30 pm every night. He wanted to there to show me how to do certain things like control lights, vents, cameras, etc.

"Welcome, do you have a party?" I'm guessing this was William, since I knew who Henry was. I let out a little chuckle.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm the new night guard. I never got my uniform."

"I am sorry for the misunderstanding, ma'am." He gave a soft smile.

Wow, he's gorgeous. I watched him walk away to get Henry.

"Hello, Y/N!" Henry said, walking out of the back room. I gave him a soft smile and wave.

"William. This is Y/N. She will be working the night shifts, Y/N, this is-" he got cut off by William.

"I can introduce myself. William. Nice to meet you." He smiled, then added on, "I will be working with you."

I smiled. Henry gestured me to follow him, and so I did. He took me to my office which had a desk area, mattress, since I had to stay overnight, two vents, and flashlight. The walls were filled with drawings the looked like were made by younger children. A lot of them were very odd.

"So, today I have you working until 11:30 pm, same time I'm off, since today and tomorrow will be your training, so tomorrow you will work the same shift, 7:00am-11:30."

I nodded and sat at my desk.

"So everything is pretty simple, just check cameras, vents. there is two buttons that will be besides you, one closes the door, and one turns on the lights to the vents. You do have a certain amount of power so use it wisely, make sense?"

"Yeah, thank you for the help." I said with a smile.

"Of course, it's my job, darling."

I gave him another smile, blushing at that "darling".

He walked out of the room, and I set my bag on the bed and sat on the chair, putting my feet up.

Someone walks in, it was William.

"Oh, that's not quite lady like, I can see under your skirt, sweetie"

I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Mmm, what if I wanted you to see?" I said, leaving him with a big smirk across his face.

"Well, in that case. I'd gladly love to see."

That very unexpected answer left me blushing.

A few hours later, an alarm went off telling me my shift was over.

Someone, which was probably Henry, knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said, packing up my stuff quickly and throwing away any trash.

"You ready?"

You gave a nod. He held the door open for me and the two of us walked out.

"Bye, William."

William waved goodbye to the both of us as we walked out. I got into my car and drove home. I couldn't stop thinking about Afton. He was absolutely handsome, I could barley control myself. The things i would let him do to me