Chapter 5

A smile drew across the both of our faces. We held
eye contact for about 30 seconds. I really enjoyed it, he was one of the prettiest man I have ever seen. After a few seconds he broke the eye contact.

"So, anyways. Um- how's that cut feeling?" He said, looking back at me again.

"Better."

"Good, you should continue your work."

I tried getting up but it hurt worse and worse the more I tried.

"What a liar" William said under his breath, getting up to help me. He put me back up onto the chair.

I continued to do my work, then a question came up in my head.

"Hey William, who's going to take  care of the front?"

"That's what the cameras are for, darling."

That "darling" always got you. Especially when William said it.

"You and Henry must love giving pet names, do you call every girl you meet that?"

"Not exactly."

I slightly squinted, looking over at the cameras.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Not exactly. I don't usually call other girls that. Nor anybody. Also.. Henry called you that?"

You nodded, checking the vents. You also shined the lights outside of the doors.

William slowly nodded.

"You're mine. I hope you know that."

"Just because i remind you of your wife, that doesn't mean you get to claim me."

"No that's not it I promise. I really do love you and feel a connection with you. You're such a sweet and gorgeous person, and I'm so glad I was here to save you or my heart would have tore if that stupid robot killed you."

My heart dropped. Not in a bad way exactly, but I felt bad.

"William.. I.."

"Please don't say sorry. Don't apologize."

"No William I love you."

I looked up from the cameras to look at him, he was looking up at me. He was smiling. Gosh I loved his smile. It was gorgeous. HE was gorgeous.

"I love you too, Y/N."

You both smiled.

I  continued my shift. We both talked and laughed for the rest of the night. The clock hit 6:00 AM. My shift was finally over, which meant I got to sleep. I got out of my chair and walked over to the small mattress.

William started to get up.

"Nooo" I said with a whiney tone, "stay with meee"

He chuckled, "fine."

We both laid down on the mattress. It was a bit awkward at first, but after a little bit I found myself lying on his chest, sleeping.

Williams POV

I ran my fingers through her hair. I have never been this much in love after Clara died. I usually lured girls in, and killed them. But Y/N.. I can't hurt her. It already broke my heart that she was injured. I have never felt this way before. Y/N made me feel sort of.. comfortable, safe, loved, and happy. So many feelings flow through me when I'm with her.