Chapter 3

Author note: Hi! I'm genuinely so surprised by the amount of people that have read this. It's only a few but Im still pretty surprised and super grateful. I'm hoping a lot of people are enjoying this so far. It's quite hard updating everyday because of school, but ill try! Enjoy <3

       After a few minutes of just scrolling on my phone and eating some snacks, I got out up from my desk and put on my uniform. I put my clothes in the small bag I brought for my clothes, supplies etc. I looked in the small mirror that I brought from home. I grabbed my phone and opened my camera. I took a photo of myself and examined it, thinking about sending it to William. I took a few other pictures, and looked at them all. I don't know why I was trying so hard for him. I cant have feelings yet, we just met. That's weird. I went to our messages, trying to reassure myself. I clicked onto one of the photos, and sent it to William, with a text saying "how do I look? :)"

Williams POV

I got a text from Y/N, it was a photo. It was a photo of her. A smile went across my face. She was so gorgeous, so perfect. It's like, some sort of.. angel. I examined the whole photo.

Henery popped up behind me.

"Who's that?"

"Nobody." I said hiding my phone.

I looked back at the photo. Y/N reminded me of someone. My wife. Ex wife. She died a while back. It hurts.

"We need to protect Y/N."

I felt Henery look at me, so I looked back. He had a confused expression on his face. I let out a sigh.

"Y/N.. she reminds me of Clara. I don't know what it is about her, but I.. we need to protect her."

Henry kept that confused expression on his face, looking around the place. I watched him look back at my sad expression, turning his face into a sad sort of expression.

"Alright. Would you like me to start staying here with you overnight?"

I shook my head.

"I'll take care of her. Just watch out for her during the day."

He nodded. I grabbed my phone and replied.

"You look good, Y/N."

Y/N'S POV

I heard my phone ring and immediately checked. I smiled at his response. That smile suddenly turned into squirms and squealing. I flopped onto my bed, running my fingers through my hair.

A few hours passed by and I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in."

Henry walked in.

"Hey, I'm going to leave. William will probably be coming in soon, but if you need anything before he comes in, he'll be up front."

I nodded and went back to doing my work.

Warning: Next chapter will start to have more gore (???) in it.