Chapter 7

He grabbed my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I watched him slowly get up.

"Go to your office. You've got work to do."

I watched him walk away, then examined the room, trying to process what happened. (TW// panic attack) I held onto my throat, feeling it sort of closed up. I tried to catch my breath but every time I breathed in, it became more difficult. I started breathing faster and faster. Tears then started forming into my eyes. I ran to my office, quickly locking it. I got into my bed and sat in the corner, trying to relax myself. I've gone through this before, but not as bad, so it worried me a bit at first. After a couple minutes of just sitting and focusing on my breathing, I grabbed a bottle of water and began drinking it. My alarm went off to start my shift, so I got all my stuff ready and sat down. I felt sort of alone without William, but also relived he wasn't with me. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment and the more I thought the more I just wanted to leave and never come back, just like William said. I tried to shake these thoughts out of my head. I knew I could never leave William. I've only knew him for a few days now but I feel like I've known him forever.

     A few moments later i heard footsteps coming near my door. William opened the door, looking tired and sad. I didn't pay any attention to him, since I was still nervous being around him.

    William sat down in the large chair in my office, which was next to my bed and office chair, which was next to me. He looked through the the cameras and acted like nothing ever happened. He put his hand on mine, moving the mouse to different areas of the computer.

     "So, are we gonna just act like whatever happened didn't happen? I said, trying to pull my hand away.

       He tightened his grip on my hand and replied "what? I didn't like how he was near you."

     "Okay, but you almost killed him." 

       "Then he shouldn't be near you like that."

         I kept checking cams, not saying another word.

         He placed his hands around my waist, picking me up, then sat himself on the chair, placing me back down but onto his lap.  continued to stay quiet and pay no attention to him.

       "Quit ignoring me."

YALL I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE AND PUBLISH THAT. I'VE BEEN SO FOCUSED ON SCHOOL RN BECAUSE PROMOTION IS SOON AND I'VE HAD LIKE 3 WEEKS OF TESTING 😪BUT HERE YOU GOOO ENJOY <3 - Author :)