Chapter 2

I woke up at the same time today and got up right away. Unfortunately I still didn't get my uniform so I went to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of baggy jeans, and one of my favorite horror movie shirts. I packed some food into my bag and put my shoes on. I drove to the pizzeria.

"Hello Y/N. Still no uniform?"

I rubbed my eyes, still very tired.

"No. Im pretty sure I'll be getting one today."

I walked into my office, setting things on my bed.

A few hours pass by and I hear little kids laughing and giggling. I smiled at those sounds. Maybe they'll let me help out with the kids, since I don't have much to do until about 8 I said to myself, getting up out of my chair and running up to the front of the building.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Sooo~ I was wondering.. can i pleaseee help with the kids in the nursery area???" I said, swinging my body around with my arms behind my back.

Henry let out a chuckle.

"Fine. Make sure you're back in your office by at least 7:55 pm." He said, with a smile.

I happily ran to the nursery where there was more younger kids.

When I walked in, a little boy instantly looked at me. I walked over to him.

"Hello! What are you drawing?"

"Hi. You're pretty." The little boy said, just looking at me.

You were shocked with that answer,  but let out a small chuckle.

"Thank you." You replied as he grabbed a small pack of stickers. He peeled one of them off very carefully.

He handed me the sticker saying, "here you go!"

"Thank you!" I said, looking at it. It was a sticker with Chica's face on it. I smiled and put it on.

"How cute." I heard a voice say. I looked over. It was William.

"Do you want a sticker, sir?" The little boy asked William.

William started at the kid for a few seconds, then said, "sure, why not?"

The kid again carefully peeled a sticker which looked like Freddy was on there.

A few hours went by. I put the kids to sleep. Not all of them fell asleep though, some of them drew, some of them watched cartoons, and some of them played with blocks and toys. I tried to keep those kids as quiet as possible.

I heard a knock at the door and quietly said, "come in!"

Willam walked in and looked at kids, then back at me.

"Sorry to interrupt, but your shift is about to start."

I gave him a nod, and he walked out.

I went up to the little boy and grabbed one of his drawings that he was sleeping by. I carefully peeled a Foxy sticker off and placed it on his paper. I also drew a small heart, and a little note.

PS: This isn't supposed to be in a weird way. She just felt it was cute that he thought she was pretty and wanted to leave something that he would be happy about.

I then placed a hand on his head, patting it. I finally got up and walked out to your office.

Henry walked into my office

"You know, when I start doing my full time shift your going to have to knock, right?"

"My apologies. Here is your uniform, where would you like it?"

"Just set it on the mattes, please."

He nodded and did so. I was officially a night guard.