Chapter 4

"WILLIAM!" I cried out.

"WILLIAM HELP!"

Tears were falling down my eyes as Foxy threw his claws at me, hitting my face every now and then, which made me cry and scream more.

"Poor girl. Crying for her little boyfriend. He's not going to save you, sweetheart." The fox said, lifting my chin with his hook, making me look up at him. His eyes examined my whole body. I heard more footsteps coming, and Foxy pressed onto the button to lock the door.

"Y/N?! ARE YOU OK?"

It was Williams voice.

"Oh~ there's lover boy."

"Let me go." I said, slightly stuttering through my words, but tried not to.

Foxy started backing up a bit, and spun around. He let his arms float in the air, which made him scratch across my stomach with his claws. I let out a loud cry, grasping onto my stomach. Foxy walked away back into the darkness, letting out a small chuckle.

The doors opened back up, and I watched William run over to me.

"Your face! Are you okay?!"

I cried, lifting my hands up to show him the wound on my stomach. He quickly looked around the room and grabbed one of the extra sheets. He unbuttoned my shirt, wrapping the sheet around the wound.

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." William said, looking at me.

I looked up at him, and giggled.

"You're not making me uncomfortable. You're trying to help, I'm great full."

A smile drew across his face. He picked you up from the chair, and set you on your bed.

"Let's clean up your face." He pulled out a small first aid kit that was in a drawer next to the bed, and started cleaning my face.

"It's gonna sting" he said before putting the wipe on my face.

I nodded and he wiped one of the cuts. I let out a small whine.

"Sorry, but it needs to be cleaned before these cuts get infected."

He continued cleaning the wounds. He finished cleaning them after a few minutes.

"Okay, I'm going to leave you here. I'm going to try and clean up this uniform. Please be careful, I'll be right back."

I nodded, taking off the uniform. I looked up at his eyes, his face was red and I slowly pulled off my shirt. I took off my belt, and up-zipped my pants. I watched him examine my body.

"Here ya go, lover boy." I said, tossing my clothes at him. He quickly walked out. I let out a chuckle, walking over to my bed, sitting down.

A few minutes passed by and William walked back in. He looked at my half-naked body, blushing.

"Put your clothes on." He demanded, looking away.

"Mmm.. I thought you liked this?" I said, looking up at him.

"Y/N. Stop it. Just put some clothes on."

I rolled my eyes, getting up and grabbing a shirt and some sweatpants.

"Thank you. Your clothes are drying outside right now, so you will have to put them on in the morning. From now on I'm staying in here with you. We tell Henry nothing about this."

I nodded, rethinking what just happened. My body shivered,

"How's that cut feeling?" He said, looking at my stomach, then back at me.

"It hurts."

He looked down.

"You know, Y/N. You remind me of someone."

I looked at him confused.

"Who?"

"My lover. Ex lover. She was my wife. Unfortunately she died awhile ago."

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I said, still confused.

"She was a gorgeous, sweet women. She didn't deserve what happened to her."

"What happened?"

His eyes slowly moved back down onto the floor.

"I can't say."

"Oh." I giggled a little bit, "so you think I'm gorgeous and sweet??" I added on, trying to lighten up the mood.

A smile smile drew on his face.

"Absolutely."