Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

It was about 3 hours later, and I heard my alarm go off. I woke up to a warm body next to me, a smile drew across my face. I laid back onto his chest. After about 5 minutes, I heard a knock at the door.

Henry walked in.

I looked up over at him, signing with my mouth for him to stay quiet.

"Sorry to bother, but I need some help with the kids, you did really good yesterday with them. I was thinking maybe you could watch them everyday before your shift, I'll pay you extra." He said, talking quietly. I sat up a bit.

"How much extra?"

"Let's see, $20 extra, or you could do a little more for me."

"Oh. Uh, the $20 is fine."

He scoffed.

"Alright, get ready."

He walked out, and I tried to get out of bed, but I felt a hand glide down my waist, down to my hips. William slightly pushed me down.

"Please stay."

"I have to go help take care of the kids," I said, running my fingers through his hair.

He placed his head into my chest.

"Please."

I smiled, "I'll be back soon, you also need to go help Henry in the front, time will go by and then we can hang out in here." I continue to play with his hair.

He let out a small whine, and stayed laying on my chest.

"William, you gotta move."

He looked up at me. God I loved how he looked at me like that. I wanted to stay here with him. More than cuddling. More than just laughing and talking. I wanted him so badly.

"William, please. I promise as soon as I'm done I'll text you."

He let out another whine, moving his head off of my chest, and took his hands off of my waist.

I smiled at him, then got up to get ready. I put on my clothes, brushed my hair and put a black headband in my hair. (It's not one of those "sporty" headbands it's one of those cute ones cus you gotta think this is back in the 1900's) I grabbed my uniform and tried to put it on as fast as I could. I always get super excited to see kids, they seem so happy. I want to make sure they get the childhood that I never really got. Smiles, friends, being able to go outside, happy parents, having food, water, staying heathy all of that. When I have kids I would never put them through what I gone through. Before I walked out of my room, I gave William a small kiss on the cheek and walked out.

"Hey, Henry just so you know William is still asleep, so if you need him he's in my office." I said as he walked down the hallway. He gave me a thumbs up, smiling then continued to walk. It was quite early in the morning, probably around ten since there wasn't many people in the diner yet. I walked into the nursery where there was only a few kids, about 5-10 kids. I looked around the room, and saw the little boy again. I smiled and walked up to him.

"Hi!" I looked down at what he was doing, he was drawing again. I smiled and said, "what are you drawing?" He looked up at me with a smile.

"It's me and Bonnie!" He pulled up the picture above his face, showing it to me.

I smiled at the little boy again, "that's very pretty! I like it, a lot."

A soft smile drew across his face and he nodded, "thank you!" A bigger smile drew across his face. He moved over a little bit, "here! Sit with me!" I let out a little giggle, "alright, but you have to remember I do have to watch the other kids too, okay?" He nodded. I smiled and sat next to him and we chatted for a while. His name was Lucas. He told me a lot about his family which made me really happy because he seemed to have a really happy family. He said he lives with his mom, two little sisters, and his dog which was named Pickle! What did break my heart tho was he didn't have his father there with him. He was really happy, but he's young and doesn't quite understand what's going on around him. He is a really kind and funny little boy though. After about a half an hour of talking, I hear what I would figure is his mother.

"Come on bud, let's go!" I said, taking his hand walking to the women.

"Oh, hi I'm his mother, I'm sorry if he was bothering you he is one chatter box." We both let out a laugh.

"No, ma'am he wasn't bothering me at all. I enjoyed taking to your son, he's really sweet and funny. He told me lots about himself."

The lady gave me a sweet smile, "thank you for watching out for him, sugar."

"No problem, ma'am."

She grabbed his hand and they both started walking away, until I heard his voice again.

"Wait, mama! I wanna give the girl something." He let go of his mother's hand and have me a drawing of him and Bonnie, but there was someone else. It looked like me. I smiled. I guess he drew me on there while we talked.

"Thank you, Lucas." I smiled and ruffled his hair gently before he ran back off to him mom. I stood back up and watched them walk away. Lucas turned around before he walked out and gave me a small wave. I waved back. I turned around and walked back into the nursery. I spent s few hours watching Disney movies, passing out snacks, and eating some of course, and picking up toys. It started to get dark outside and people stared leaving. I spent the two hours I had left cleaning up trash, picking up toys and getting things ready for tomorrow. It was about 11:35 and I was sitting in one of the bean bag chairs, watching the Disney movies that were playing on the TV in the room. After half way through Snow White, my alarm went off, telling me my shift was going to start. I turned the T.V off, put the bean bag back and turned out the lights. The clock it 12, my shift already started.

"Y/N." Henry popped up behind me. I gasped and turned around.

"Henry don't do that!" I yelled and he chuckled. He then pinned me to the wall. My eyes widened, and I looked up at him.

"Henry? What are you doing?" I said, I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't let me go. I looked over at both sides of the hall to find William. He was near my office.

           "So~ what's up with you and William, huh?" He said examining my face. I looked down, not giving him an answer. The next thing I knew, William was sprinting towards us, pushing Henry to the floor. William was on top of Henry. He pulled out a pocket knife out of his back pockets, raising it to the air. I ran over to the two of them, grabbing onto the knife, which did leave a cut across Henry's cheek. I told Henry to run and I pinned William to the floor.

           "Aw, pretty girl thinks she's tough, cute." He chucked, drawing the knife down my back. He flipped me over, grabbing my  face. I looked at him, trying to hold back my tears. He grabbed my  face more aggressive.

           "Y/N. You're mine. Mine. Only. Mine. Understand, darling?" He said with a smile. I nodded.

            "THEN WHAT WAS THAT. IF YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE AND WHO YOU BELONG TO THEN WHAT WAS THAT?" He yelled, putting the knife to my neck. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears rolled down my face. I couldn't breath. I was going to die.

            "William.. please... stop.. please.." I said, sobbing between my words, and trying to catch my breath. William took the knife away from my neck, and takes pressure off of me. I caught my breath.

            "I'm such an awful person, you should just leave me. You should leave this building and just quit and never come back." He said, walking away.

              " NO! WILLIAM." I grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him back down, "I forgive you" I said cupping his face. A smile drew across his face, and he hugged me.

               "Good girl."