six;

third perspective;

As the fun started, the sun settled down. (Y/N) was quite excited for Antonio's gift, they knew it Antonio's gift had to include animals since Antonio was an animal lover.

(Y/N) also has a small gift for Antonio, it was a cute toucan that they sewed themselves. It was in a (F/C) colored box and was carefully wrapped with a (S/F/C) colored ribbon. They haven't given it to Antonio yet but they knew that he'll love it.

(Y/N) babysits Antonio from time to time and was actually the one who introduced the little guy to animals like elephants, jaguars, toucans, and a lot more of interesting animals.

Antonio on the other hand, thanked (Y/N) for introducing him to animals. Antonio knew he was a shy kid and didn't get to make friends but he talked to a friend of his about animals which peaked interest from the other kids his age and from then on they started talking to him.

Antonio made more friends because some kids also loved animals, (Y/N) was proud that he helped Antonio with his likes and also helped him communicate with people.

"this is perfect!"

Abuela said loudly, looking at the sight of Casita being decorated for Antonio's day.

Everyone cheered loudly, (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief before stretching their body from all the hard work they did today.

"Please prepare everyone, it's almost time!"

Abuela shouted, (Y/N) quickly smirked and ran towards the nursery. They opened the door and saw an alarm clock on the floor, it was facing the bed so (Y/N) guessed they were underneath the bed again.

"Guys, it's time—also, I need to get ready!"

(Y/N) whispered, playfully scolding the giggling cousins. Casita moved the floors and used it to push the two from underneath. Antonio looked at (Y/N) with a smile as a greeting.

"Here, I made this just for you"

(Y/N) smiled, grabbing the small box from their sling bag before kneeling down in front of Antonio who was shyly smiling and looked at the (S/F/C) colored box.

Antonio gasped and carefully grabbed the box from (Y/N)'s hands. Antonio gave (Y/N) a smile and opened the small box, the small boy gasped and quickly hugged the two stuffed toys together.

"thank you"

Antonio smiled, hugging (Y/N) who hugged back.

"come on, Toñito! Your door is waiting for you!"

(Y/N) gently pulled back and smiled, Antonio nodded and happily walked out from the nursery.

Mirabel placed her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and glanced at them and gave them a smile before walking out of the nursery.

Mirabel closed the door and (Y/N) began to strip and put on their beautiful (F/C) dress. It had (S/F/C) flowers at the bottom of the sleeves and the skirt, flowy top with (F/C) matching shoes.

(Y/N) looked in the mirror and saw that her messy hair was filled with beautiful flowers and some leaves here and there, It kinda looked pretty so they just dipped their hand in water and wiped the top of their hair so it would look less frizzy and more tamed.

They wiped their face with a damped cloth before smiling at their selves in the mirror. They quickly ran downstairs and waited for the ceremony to begin.

(M/N) and (F/N) was standing besides Agustin so clearly (Y/N) had to stand besides them too.

"mi amor, how was your day?"

(M/N) asked, placing her hands on (Y/N)'s red tinted cheeks. (F/N) smiled and patted (Y/N)'s back softly while the other hand was placed on (M/N)'s shoulder.

"it was okay!"

(Y/N) answered with a bright sincere smile, F/N) looked up and patted the two and mentioned that Abuela was here.

(Y/N) was standing besides their mom and Isabela but Dolores swayed her hips at (Y/N) which made them stumble towards Julietta.

Julietta was surprised but smiled softly and gave a small 'hola' (Y/N) gave a nervous smile and muttered a quick 'sorry' before shyly gaining their posture, Camilo then walked besides them and gave a toothy grin which made (Y/N) chuckle.

"Alright! Everyone gather around, it is time!"

Abuela smiled; everyone went quiet. Everyone listened to Abuela who was up the stairs and was now holding a candle.