twenty;

third perspective;

"(Y/N), may I court you?"

(Y/N)'s head was spinning from the suddem question, was she going to say yes? or no?
Camilo's confidence shrank when (Y/N) didn't answer.

"mi hermosa?"

Camilo's soft voice whispered, looking at (Y/N)—The girl didn't answer but nodded her head, the smile on her face widen. Camilo's confidence went back up and quickly hugged the pretty girl, his head rested on the crook of (Y/N)'s neck while his arms rested on her waist, (Y/N)'s arms wrapped around Camilo's neck and her head was ontop of Camilo's curly hair.

"you're adorable"

Camilo whispered, rubbing his face gently making the girl's face heat up. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door breaking the two lover's moment.

"Camilo? we need help!"

It was Dolores, (Y/N) stood up and helped Camilo stand up before they walk towards the door.

Camilo turned the door knob and looked at Dolores with an annoyed look.

"I guess you've heard everything"

Camilo said, (Y/N) looked at Dolores who's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"heard what?"

Camilo and (Y/N) looked at each other, both perplexed, wasn't Dolores suppose to hear everything? was she playing with us?

"hm...Abuela wants us to find Mirabel, come!"

The two decided to push aside Dolores's problem and help find Mirabel, Dolores looked outside while Camilo and (Y/N) looked around casita.

"Mirabel?!"

(Y/N) called out, worried for her friend.
Camilo scratch his head in frustration, don't get him wrong—he was worried about Mirabel too but he really wanted a kiss from (Y/N) earlier before Dolores knocked.

"Mirabel?!"

Camilo called out, he sighed as (Y/N) linked her arm around Camilo's right arm while they walk around.

"Mirabe—"

(Y/N) slightly backed away from Camilo who uncontrollably shapeshifted into a few people before stopping into a grown body with baby face and hands.

(Y/N) pouted her lips before chuckling at Camilo's tired, done face. The girl grabbed Camilo's arm and linked it with hers before giving Camilo a reassuring grin.

"come on, mi amor"

Camilo's baby face heat up and his cheeks tinted red as stared at (Y/N)'s glossy eyes that was looking up at his, did she actually call him amor?

Camilo wanted to prevent his squeals of happiness so he huffed his chest and nodded at (Y/N).

"MIRABELLLL—"

The two continued to look around the house before deciding to look in town with the others.

"where is she?"

Julietta mumbled to herself, (Y/N) placed a hand on Julietta's shoulder and gave her a smile to comfort her.

Suddenly, something grew underneath (Y/N) making her stumble and fall forward, Julietta quickly caught (Y/N)'s hand who gave a small 'gracias.' The two looked around and saw the town was covered in colorful plants, the plants weren't flowers but there were cacti here and there.

(Y/N) had never seem anything like these, it was...peculiar—it wasn't really pretty but it was nice to look at.

(Y/N) stood up and walked away from Julietta who walked around to see where it came from, the girl touched a plant that had yellow little flower inside making it shake and explode making yellow powder that stained (Y/N)'s (F/C) ruana.

"woah..."

(Y/N) whispered in awe, she decided to look for other plants with different colors and play with it—her ruana, hands and face were filled with colorful stains.

Camilo walked up to the girl and stared at what she was doing. Camilo poke his head behind the girl's shoulder and trying to peak what his lover was doing that made her so happy.

"mi hermosa? what are you doing?"

(Y/N) turned around to face Camilo, she had a bright smile on her face with different colorful stains here and there, the girl was holding a plant in her hands and showed it to Camilo.

"Camilo, look—it's so colorful!"

Camilo looked at her hands that was filled with yellow stains from the weird plant, he looked at her happy face making his heart melt and his smile widen.

"have you seen anything like this?"

(Y/N) asked, admiring the plant. Camilo shook his hand and decided to touch the plant making it explode a little and stain his hand, (Y/N) gasped at the sudden explosion before laughing.

"guys, Abuela is super upset!"

Dolores cut in, Camilo and (Y/N) looked at Dolores before giving each other worried looks.
The trio ran towards casita and saw Abuela and Mirabel fighting, (Y/N) gasped at the sight and hid behind Dolores, is she allowed to be here?