Fifteen;

third perspective;

"what happened?"

A voice asked as everybody in town gathered around, they watch and judged the small child that was crying.

"Mirabel didn't do anything!"

(Y/N) defended, angrily stomping her foot to try and scare away the mean people.

"Yeah, leave her alone!"

Camilo replied, everyone whispered to each other while ignoring the two defending Mirabel.

Mirabel was vulnerable, she would never do such a thing just because she's giftless. Everyone in town seemed to believe that Mirabel was the reason why Bruno left and that she was probably the one who started all of this.

It makes no sense, right?

I mean, how could an eight year old be the blame of someone's disappearance and all the weird, less positive, things that happened in encanto?

"Mirabel?!"

A voice shouted, A young version of Julietta pushed through the crowds and ran after her baby.

"Abuela, tell these mean people to go away!"

Camilo begged, Abuela looked at Camilo then to Mirabel who was crying in her mother's arms.

From a sad look to a determined look on Abuela's face, she gripped on her black ruana before walking away.

"don't listen to them Mirabel, you're special too!"

(Y/N) said, hugging her friend and so did Camilo. Luisa angrily scolded at the people making them walk away in fear while Isabela just smirked and walked away with the people.

Agustin seemed to be heartbroken to see his daughter getting bullied, Pepa's pregnant self was frowning and Felix was holding her tight.

Dolores seemed to be sadden from what she hears even though she wasn't in the current scene, she sat down on the couch inside Casita and listened to the people murmurs and whispered.

Bruno...well, didn't even know that all of this was happening. It did confused him that the casita was so quiet and that nobody was around, even Julietta who spends her time cooking.

"come on, (Y/N)...give Mirabel some time"

(M/N) whispered and grabbed the little girl's hand, (Y/N) looked at Mirabel with a sad look. Camilo didn't shapeshift once, he knew that even if he did, he'd make Mirabel more sad because she did witness all the people gossip something bad about her.

Julietta brought Mirabel inside the house and comforted her while Camilo sneaked off and went to (Y/N)'s window.

"psst! (Y/N)"

(Y/N) looked around and saw Camilo's hand on her windowsill, she quickly ran towards the boy and helped him up, thankfully he wasn't that heavy.

"what are you doing?"

(Y/N) asked and chuckled at the goofy boy who fell down on the ground making him hang upside down, his legs were outside the window while his upper body was flopped down inside (Y/N)'s room floor.

"are you okay?"

Camilo asked, (Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowed and slid her back on the wall next to Camilo.

"we should be asking Mirabel that..."

(Y/N)'s whispered and ran her hand through Camilo's short hair, the boy pulled himself in before sitting down next to (Y/N) and snuggled her.

"back at the town square, what we did was futile..."

(Y/N) said, letting her head plop down on Camilo's shoulder.

"It's okay, she's Mirabel! she's tough but if there's a time where she's not strong enough, we'll be right by her side making us—"

Camilo stood up and spread his arms in a cheering manner.

"Invincible!"

(Y/N) chuckled and clapped her hands together before standing up and struck a pose with Camilo.

"Yeah, let's go visit Mirabel!"

Camilo smiled and nodded at the idea, Camilo grabbed (Y/N)'s hand before running out from  the girl's the room.