twenty two;

third perspective;

That's it, that's the final piece.

Pepa, she was the reason why the hurricane felt so familiar. (Y/N)'s Abuela was the reason the girl couldn't forget that night.

The sound of horse heels were thumping on the dirt as the trees danced with the hurricane.

The hurricane was inevitable, there weren't clouds earlier, it was sudden...was it even possible?

"go! go! there's no time!"

A young (F/N) screamed, he was holding the only lamp the family has as he lights the way. The fire inside the lamp was begging to be light out but it was strong and continued to light the way.

The cries of a young one can be heard a few kilometers away, Abuela (L/N) was left behind because it was the only way to protect the family. Everyone was cold, exhausted and wet but they were glued to the path that was calling out to them.

"Encanto will be one moment away, keep going"

...That's when everything went black...

"calma, Pepa..."

A voice said, it was Julietta.

"he ruined my wedding and then leave after Mirabel's gift ceremony?! SHAME ON HIM!"

Pepa shouted, pacing back and forth around the room, Abuela stayed silent and stared at the ground.

"Mama, the hurricane!"

A young Camilo said, looking worriedly at his mother. Pepa pursed her lips and fell to her knees as she cried, the hurricane was getting stronger and stronger.

Dolores and Camilo ran up to their mama while Felix decided to stay out of the family drama, Felix wanted to hug his wife but seemed to be glued to place.

"Mama, where's Tio Bruno?"

Mirabel walked in the scene and looked at her mother with her big doe, glossy eyes. Julietta but her lower lip to prevent her tears and hugged the girl.

"from now on, we will never talk about Bruno"

Pepa said, everyone heard this but stayed silent. The ginger haired woman stood up and looked at her mama with no other emotions other than disgust and hatred.

The hurricane went down before a knock was heard from the front door, a man opened it and looked at Abuela.

"There are out of towners, they're in desperate need of your help."

Abuela looked at the man and nodded, tucking her black ruana in her hands and looked at Pepa.

"Everything will be alright, Pepa..."

Abuela said, Felix walked up to Pepa and held her lovingly making Pepa calm down and smile.