sixteen;

third perspective;

"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno!"

Pepa sang, pointing her finger out to her husband then towards both teenagers.
Suddenly, Tio Felix puts hand on Pepa's waist and intertwined his other hand with Pepa's.

"but it was my wedding day!"

The two began dancing and dragged us outside, everyone was getting ready for their 'wedding' while Pepa wore a white dress along with Tio Felix who wore a white outfit.

"It was our wedding day!"

Tio Felix said, Pepa glared at her husband but continued to sway her hips.

"we were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!"

"No clouds allowed in the sky!"

Suddenly, someone walked in with a green hoodie—He was tapped his fingers together and gave a mischievous grin.

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin"

"THUNDER!"

Pepa angrily stomped her foot at her husband who was disturbing her song.

"You telling the story or am I?"

"I'm sorry, Mi vida, go on~"

Pepa was about to walk away when Felix grabbed her hand and flirtatiously looked at his wife.

Mirabel and (Y/N) awkwardly watch them flirt but danced with the song anway, (Y/N) felt so scared.
Bruno sounds like a scary guy...

"Bruno says it looks like rain"

"why did he tell us?"

"In doing so he floods my brain!"

"Abuela, get the umbrellas!"

"married in a hurricane!"

(Y/N) frowned at the thought of how saddened Pepa must've been, the most important day of her life, ruined by her brother.

"what a joyous day, but anway!"

Feix smiled, Pepa smiled at the sight of her husband cheerfully dancing with her.

"We don't talk about Bruno-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno!"

With that, Pepa and Felix danced away. (Y/N) and Mirabel looked at each other and nodded, they need to ask someone else in the house who actually met Bruno.

Suddenly, Dolores grabbed (Y/N) and Mirabel's arms and bought them to the hallway. Where on earth did she come from?

"Hey! grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling, I can always hear him sort of muttering or mumbling"

Dolores whispered, (Y/N) was about to walk away and finish her chores because she knew Dolores was telling the truth, Dolores does have the ability to hear every single sound, that scared her.