Untitled Part 5

The topic of guest was brought up.

They weren't going to invite Navin's oldest brother Sankar.

If misogynist, sexism, controlling, self centered, thinking you're better or smarter than someone and homophobic were put in a blending mixed together and turned into a person it would be Sankar. even Samira and Darshan (her husband and the paternal grandfather of the Patel kids) didn't really care for him.

Sankar was treated like a prince by his maternal grandparents and well they treated him and all the first born sons of their kids like princes while forcing their granddaughters to do all the chores. Sankar not use to being told no or told off, his parents have said no to him before but he just refuses to listen.

Pankaj is very old fashion in some stuff but even he hates them because they made his daughters cry they screamed at them for crying and even those he's old fashion in some stuff he does believe in showing your emotions and your true ones for one reason is because the amount of patients he has some of them regret bottling up their emotions and also the amount of family members from patients he has heard from a friend who works in a local funeral home is that so many people act all sad and depress but then show their true selves when they don't get anything in the will.

Anyway .

Navin and Avery were invited to dinner at Kumar's house.

Avery would meet other family members.

Avery didn't know what to wear.

So he went with three of his friends to a store to see what he could buy to wear since well based on everything he knew about the Kumar family is that wearing something that looks cheap will get you talked about mainly during Kavitha's Veda reading or tea parties with her friends and if you wear something similar to her outfit your life is over not literally, and if you wore something she thought was ugly well she already hates you.

The store basically was a discount store but the items use to cost more.

"I don't know what I'm going to wear. "Said Avery.

"Well hon you just have to find the right thing to wear. "Said Kian

"Kian is right. "Said Jihao.

"He is right which are words I would never said about my brother ."Said Kanna 

"Easy for you to say Kian your wife's family adores you ."Said Avery.

"Only because I work hard and was a better choice then that white guy she was with even those her uncle wasn't a huge fan of interracial relationships with me being Japanese Canadian and her being Nigerian American . "Said Kian.

"I kind of get it I married someone from a family where if you disappointed Bubba it's was a huge mess granted I married someone Chinese and Jewish but still. "Said Jihao.

"I'm just so nervous, also his brother Sankar who literally none of his siblings get along with will be there because he's the maternal grandparents' golden boy while Navin is in their words a mistake because he's not marrying a Indian girl and instead is marrying a Korean male who works in food service."  Said Avery.

Later on Avery did find something.

He said goodbye to his friends and went home.

When Navin arrived from work.

"Does this shirt look okay. "Said Avery showing Navin the shirt he brought. 

"It's perfect. "Said Navin.