Untitled Part 7

The wedding day arrived.

Avery got dressed.

His outfit was red and gold.

Elephants were going to be ridden during the wedding.

After the wedding was over.(I will add what happened in a flashback chapter.)

Everyone went to go eat.

When someone posted the photos well Avery dealt with a lot of .

The photos were mainly of him and barely any of Navin it was done on purpose which nor Avery or Navin knew about it, they were posted to make Avery look bad, the person who posted it was a family friend who was upset that his daughter wasn't marrying Navin.

"Why is he wearing that he's not Indian."

"CA at it's finest."

"Koreans have a culture don't take from others."

Then a lot of people calling him Chinese which Avery hates being called that when he's not Chinese.

Avery is just a regular guy working at a restaurant who married into a Indian family.

Another photo was posted it was of the couple, this photo was posted with their okay.

The caption said- married.

The respond was different.

"That's why he's wearing it."

When Avery found out what happened.

The photos were taken down and someone in the family said that Avery is now part of the Patel family and that's why he was dressed the way he was.

Avery still had to get use to having a different last name.

It was a topic that was talked about between the couple.

If Navin took Avery last name he might get looked at funny.

Avery took Navin's last name he wouldn't just get looked at funny he might deal with other stuff.

But Avery didn't care what bit at all.

Also mixing the last names was a idea they talked about Patong or Sontel.

Sontel sounded cool but Patong sounded cool as well.