Chapter 26

Fu Han allowed himself to hug for a while, then turned his attention to the computer desktop.

    The desktop displays a folder of photos. In addition to this one, there are a lot of materials and semi-finished products. Shan Zhuyun not only went to the A auditorium, but also punched in the big characters at the door, the founder statue, the classroom and other places, and took several pictures.

    Photos are arranged chronologically by default. Fu Han noticed that Shan Zhuyun's smile was very good at first, but then her complexion became a little pale. At the end, she put on bright lipstick to enhance her complexion, but she couldn't hide the tiredness in her eyes.

    Luo Kai said that Shan Zhuyun's health is not good. In a place as big as A, it is difficult for healthy people to walk all the way. Shan Zhuyun's constitution is weak, so it will be even harder.

    I took so many photos because University A was the school he went to, and I wanted to take a photo with him.

.Fu Han felt a little disappointed and sighed involuntarily.

    Yu Ziyu heard it, let go a little and raised his head to look at him, "Husband, are you bothering me?"

    "Well." Fu Han didn't say that he was sighing for his aunt, so he accepted it.

    The little chatterboxer took a photo with P secretly, which really annoyed him a bit.

    Yu Ziyu didn't dare to hug him anymore, let go of his hand, and then carefully smoothed the wrinkles on his clothes, "I'm sorry, I've been holding him for too long... I've been holding my shirt so much that I'll smooth it out for you."

    Yu Ziyu's filming was incoherent, and he had to probe down several times. The strength is light and light, not so much to arrange clothes, but to caress through clothes.

    This stroke made Fu Han upset again, feeling another fire in his body.

    "Stop." Fu Han grabbed Yu Ziyu's hand.

.Yu Ziyu didn't move either, raised his head and looked at people with innocent and clear eyes, being clever and bullying as if he listened to everything.

    Fu Han restrained the idea of ​​bullying and went to the computer to talk about business, "When did you contact her?"

    "I think about it..." Yu Ziyu lowered her head and whispered.

    As soon as Fu Han heard it, he knew it was a long time ago. He tapped on the desktop where Yu Ziyu put his phone, "If you can't remember, give me your phone, and I'll see how you guys chat."

    Yu Ziyu didn't want to give her cell phone, so she immediately explained, "It's not long before you two meet. I went to school, ran into her in the auditorium, and said something."

    "say what?"

    "I asked her why she didn't come to you and said that you could help her find out. She said that her wish for more than ten years was to find her son's body and let him be buried in the ground for safety. . . She knew that Yin Xiaoxu was lying, but she couldn't bear that hopeful feeling. She is not stupid, just a poor person with obsession. "

    Yu Ziyu spoke seriously, hoping to make Fu Han think about this from Shan Zhuyun's point of view.

    Fu Han was silent.

    If he was in the past, he might think his aunt was ridiculous. If you think about it a little, you know it's a scam, so why jump into it? How can miracles happen so easily, it is better to live the present moment.