Chapter 55

Li Keshu is a face control, and the first thing to look at when introducing objects to his son is his face. Seeing Luo Kai's photo, I have already started to think about what kind of wedding dress is suitable for this handsome face.

    "This is your friend? How are his family's conditions?" Li Keshu didn't even think the Fu family was hateful, and asked Fu Han for details.

    Fu Han didn't want to be a matchmaker at all, and frowned.

    Yu Ziyu was really afraid of Fu Han glaring at him, so he quickly stood in front of him, "Auntie, I know, I'm here to tell you. It's inconvenient to talk here, can I invite you to dinner?"

    Fu Han could only see Yu Ziyu's back. But when he saw the dangling head, he knew that Yu Ziyu must be smiling at the moment, and he smiled so well that Li Keshu's expression became kind.

    "How embarrassing this is! You help my son introduce a partner. It should be me who invites you to dinner."

."I'm familiar with the neighborhood. Let's go to the restaurant first, let's talk slowly?"

    Li Keshu happily agreed, "Okay."

    "Let's go." Yu Ziyu turned around and hooked Fu Han's hand.

    Fu Han could only keep up.

    On the way, Yu Ziyu talked about Luo Kai's situation. The more Li Keshu listened, the more satisfied he became, and he also introduced his son. They went to a nearby restaurant and walked for about ten minutes, but they already talked about how to celebrate the success of the match.

    Fu Han listened silently, feeling that Yu Ziyu's mouth was really broken. She is 8 years younger than Luo Kai, but she is very slippery in the tone of her elders, and has a strange feeling of being Luo Kai's mother.

    Thinking about it this way, Fu Han felt that there was no need to be jealous.

    It's a bit of a loss, when Luo Kai is a son.

    When they got to the restaurant, they asked for a box. .Yu Ziyu handed the menu to Li Keshu, Li Keshu ordered two at random, and said, "You can also order", and the conversation was very enjoyable, as if we had known each other for a long time.

    Fu Han didn't want to participate, so he drank tea quietly as a background board.

    Yu Ziyu didn't want to irritate Li Keshu. She didn't want to call her husband. If she wanted to talk to Fu Han, she poked under the table, "You can also order something. What do you want to eat?"

    "No, that's enough." Fu Han kept listening to the order, knowing that Yu Ziyu and Li Keshu ordered enough. He didn't have anything in particular to eat either, so he shook his head and rejected the menu Yu Ziyu handed him over.

    Li Keshu looked at it and said with a smile, "I really don't know how the rumor came out."

    "What rumor?" Yu Ziyu asked curiously.

    "It is said that Fu Han lives a luxurious life, and he must have a table full of dishes when he goes to the restaurant. . . Everything is the most expensive, not because the requirements are high, but because the money Fu Xun has earned in the past two years is so hot that he has to spread it out. "

    Fu Han snorted coldly, "Wan Huijing said that?"

    "She said it at the beginning." Li Keshu took a sip of tea and said slowly, "but I didn't hear it from her. The friend I told me was not familiar with Wan Huijing either. Hearing this shows that rumors are spreading. Broad enough."