Chapter 29

When Yu Ziyu thought that Fu Han might be flipping through the room, he had no intention of taking pictures anymore. Send an apology message to Bai Yu, then pack up, go to the bodyguard and prepare to go home.

    The security measures in Dongyang Building are relatively complete, and the bodyguards did not forcefully enter Bai Yu's studio, but waited outside the door. A group of sturdy men standing there in groups will cause panic, and the bodyguards will put away their serious and fierce expressions, laughing and chatting, looking like a group of company employees fishing for fish.

    The bodyguards were relaxed and noisy, not paying attention to Yu Ziyu walking out of the office.

    This is a good opportunity.

    Yu Ziyu noticed it, walked against the wall, crawled forward and moved to the potted plant near the studio door, to listen to what the bodyguards were saying.

    The bodyguards were talking about Wen Yunchen.

."It's funny, he was taken care of by Fu Lifan, and he said that the money we made was unfair?"

    "Their bodyguards are not fair, so I think all bodyguards in the world are the same."

    "Why did the boss let us put him in? Isn't he on the blacklist?"

    "Never mind, the boss will do whatever he says. Don't be like Da Zhou, who has no eyesight and reports blindly when Wen Yunchen and Yu Ziyu are in the same place, and they are scolded to death by the captain."

    Hearing this, Yu Ziyu's heart was half cold.

    It turned out that Wen Yunchen was looking for him, and Fu Han acquiesced. Fu Han allowed Wen Yunchen to approach, and told the bodyguard not to disturb him. Did he want to use Wen Yunchen to observe his reaction?

    Yu Ziyu didn't know where the camera in Bai Yu's office was, and felt no need to recall. .What he recalled was his performance, and when he thought of his guilty face because "Fu Han was investigating", he felt bad.

    If Fu Han sees his expression, he can stamp him a liar without investigating.

    What if Fu Han thinks he's a liar?

    The image of Fu Han pinching Yin Xiaoxu's neck suddenly appeared in his mind. What frightened him even more was that Fu Han had now fully recovered, with greater strength and more ruthless movements.

    Yin Xiaoxu is so strong that he will be cold. He must not die on the spot?

    Yu Ziyu panicked and swallowed.

    This voice is very small to ordinary people, but it is obvious to the bodyguards who have experienced many battles. The captain reacted first, then listened carefully to the sound of chaotic breathing, frowned and looked at it again, capturing the silhouette of the huddled figure behind the potted plant.

    "Shh." .The captain made a gesture, indicating that the closest bodyguard should move forward.

    Dao understood the meaning, and walked over on tiptoe.

    Yu Ziyu noticed something was wrong and turned around to run, but was caught in the backpack within two steps. The grasping method is also very skilled, pulling the bag with one hand, pulling the distance suddenly, then grabbing his arm and twisting it with the backhand.

    "Ah!" Yu Ziyu screamed.

    I was more flustered than finding out that I had caught the wrong person. I was even more flustered when I found out that the wrong person was the one I wanted to protect, "Why are you? You have nothing to do with hide and seek."