Chapter 44

Yu Ziyu thought about it for a long time, and then came up with a solution that was not a solution: run to the big apartment, talk to Da Huang while watching TV, and tell Fu Han about the award.

    He knew it wasn't a good idea, but...

    No way! He had been holding back for a long time, and he really wanted to tell Fu Han.

    Yu Ziyu bit the bullet and finished this clumsy scene for Da Huang, and quietly glanced at Fu Han. At first glance, he saw that Fu Han was smiling, and at second glance, he found that Fu Han was smiling even happier.

    Yu Ziyu wondered, "What are you laughing at?"

    "I'm happy for you." Fu Han took two steps closer.

    Fu Han was wearing a formal suit, and added a long coat because of the cold weather. Except for the exposed shirts and white collars, all of them are dark, and the pace of approaching is very decisive, Yu Ziyu, who is sitting, looks like a heavy black cloud is pressing down.
.Yu Ziyu retreated to the back of Da Huang, not asking to be invisible, but asking Fu Han not to press him directly, "Hey, I didn't talk to you, don't come here."

    Da Huang sensed Yu Ziyu's fear and called out, "Wang!"

    The bark is loud enough and fierce enough.

    Fu Han looked at Da Huang's teeth and turned around.

    Yu Ziyu felt a sense of being protected, which was very gratifying.

    The beef at noon is not free! Da Huang screamed and frightened Fu Han away, great!

    However……

    Fu Han stopped after walking a few steps, and took out a can of meat from the dining cabinet.

    Yu Ziyu was dumbfounded: Is there such a trick?

    Rhubarb used to be a domestic dog, and he has eaten canned food since he came here. .When I saw the can, I sat up straight, and when I heard the sound of opening, I pricked up my ears.

    "Da Huang!" Yu Ziyu quickly hugged, "I can't go."

    But the smell of meat has drifted over. Fu Han put the can on the ground and called out, "Rhubarb."

    Rhubarb knew that it was edible, and rushed over.

    Yu Ziyu almost died of anger, and scolded Da Huang's unfeeling back, "Hey! I fed you so many pieces of beef at noon, and you just ran away? You are already fat enough, and you will become a ball if you eat it again!"

    Rhubarb ignored it and went to the canned food to eat directly.

    Fu Han nodded in satisfaction and walked towards the sofa.

    Yu Ziyu immediately stopped scolding Da Huang, and picked up the pillow to block in front of him, "What are you doing? I'm still angry, if you come again, I'll hit someone. . . Don't think I can't beat you, I ate three plates of beef and one plate of fried noodles at noon, and I'm so strong that I can kill you with this pillow..."

    Yu Ziyu was frantically pressing, trying to scare Fu Han away with words.

    Fu Han looked at the pillow in Yu Ziyu's hand. The throw pillow is the same style as the one in the master bedroom, with a pattern of a little yellow chicken. The little yellow chicken is chubby, with a pair of pea-eyed eyes, and his expression is very naive, a little like a bluffing little talker.

    Fu Han wanted to laugh even more and glanced at Yu Ziyu.

    Yu Ziyu raised his head and raised his chest, and made a sound that he thought was very imposing--"Humph!"