Chapter 49

The Orionid meteor shower ushered in a maximum value at around 20 o'clock on Sunday night, and it did not delay sleep after watching it. Yu Ziyu planned to stay overnight in the mountains, and then reluctantly got up early and rushed back to school.

    The plan started to mess up in the afternoon.

    Yu Ziyu stayed in the room the whole time, not seeing it as a meteor shower. He didn't put on the clothes specially sent by the bodyguard. It was alright at first, it was quite warm in Fu Han's arms, but after using the bathtub in the middle of the bedroom, I shivered a little, so I refrained from speaking.

    Fu Han thought he was shy, what should he do?

    The next day, things turned bad.

    The 6 o'clock alarm clock rang on time, Yu Ziyu woke up and wanted to reach for the phone on the bedside table. .It took a lot of effort to turn over, and I finally stretched out my arms. I was stabbed by the cold morning air, and I felt a dull pain in my heavy head.

    Feeling uncomfortable, he shrank under the covers. This movement involved the whole body, and the overuse of the body caused an unpleasant groan.

    When Fu Han heard it, he reached out to hug and realized that something was wrong, "Are you shaking?"

    "Well. Cough cough..." Yu Ziyu wanted to answer, but only had a thick nasal voice and itchy dry hoarse voice, and couldn't help coughing.

    "Wait, I'm going to pour the water." Fu Han helped turn off the alarm clock and wrapped him in a quilt.

    Yu Ziyu really felt cold. For the first time, he felt that Fu Han's strict technique of wrapping zongzi was very good.

.Fu Han poured a glass of warm water and put the straw to his mouth.

    Yu Ziyu still felt dry and hoarse after taking two sips, but at least he was able to speak, "I have a cold."

    Fu Han probed his forehead, "It's a little hot. I'll go get the medicine box."

    "Is there?" Yu Ziyu asked confusedly, "Isn't it been a long time since no one has lived here?"

    "Maybe. Don't be afraid, I'll call the doctor over."

    "Oh……"

    Yu Ziyu was dizzy and responded indifferently. What he needs most now is this quilt to help block the wind. As long as he can lie down well, it doesn't matter if Fu Han immediately asks someone to take him to the hospital.

    "I'll be back later." Fu Han was not so decisive, and touched his head to comfort him.

    Yu Ziyu closed his eyes and made a casual "um".

    Closing his eyes, he could still hear movement in the room. .Fu Han's footsteps sounded far and near for a while, accompanied by the soft sound of rummaging through boxes and cabinets, but he quickly and prudently tried not to make a fuss. After a while, Fu Han's footsteps came back from far to near, and he opened his eyes to take a look at the situation.

    Fu Han really found the medicine box, took out the thermometer, "37 degrees, it's fine."

    "Just take some cold medicine."

    "No, see the doctor. I'll call the doctor over here. Would you like something to eat first?"

    Yu Ziyu had no appetite at all, "I don't want to eat it."

    "Have some porridge? Just drink it as water."

    "No." Yu Ziyu was unhappy when he thought of the dry pain of swallowing, and buried his head until the quilt was still curled up in a ball.