Chapter 32

Yu Ziyu didn't plan to copy someone else's work, he just looked for the atmosphere, and when he felt it, he wrote it himself.

    To find the atmosphere, or read a lot.

    In the world of this book, the grading system is well done, making Xiao Huangwen quite easy to find. Yu Ziyu searched casually and found a big website. After logging in, he used his ID card to verify it, and he easily got a green pass for discordant content.

    At the time of verification, Yu Ziyu had a mysterious sense of pride: he is an adult! Not a kid anymore, just look at it! It's wrong for Fu Han to always despise him for being naive, hum.

    He opened the homepage, and when he glanced at it, he found that there were many exciting words, and he didn't know where to click first.

    Since you want to pursue excitement, follow through to the end.

.Yu Ziyu gritted his teeth, selected the hottest section, clicked on an article at the top of the list, glanced at the copy and found that it was a multiplayer exercise, and excitedly clicked "start reading".

    I laughed so much when I opened it, and I was so dazed after seeing it.

    Yu Ziyu looked stupid on the spot, "Hundreds of attacks and tentacles, is this a horror article?"

    However, this kind of weird and disgusting feeling could make Fu Han unhappy if he wrote it down in his diary.

    Yu Ziyu suddenly got inspiration and started to write. First, he used the way of lust to get rid of his daily life, drinking milk, and eating chocolate, all of which seemed to be in estrus, and then transitioned from "I had a dream" to the perverted part, and wrote A mysterious story about a protagonist with a pit in his head, pustules all over his body, and various tentacle monsters.

.The first half was deliberately flirting with Fu Han, but when Fu Han got excited when he saw it, he looked down and found a disgusting plot with strong emotions, and he only hated this diary.

    With this thought in mind, Yu Ziyu felt disgusted and insisted on finishing it. After writing, he was still unable to act, so he silently switched back to the Discord website and found some sweet text to comfort himself.

    Seeing this, he was hit instead.

    "Why does the protagonist get angry when he is stared at, and Keng immediately knelt down to coax him... This is even more outrageous. Both of them fell off the cliff, and Keng can adjust his posture in the air to protect the object, and he didn't even lose his hair."

    Yu Ziyu thought about being pushed by Fu Han onto the sofa and knocked a bag out of his head, feeling sore.

    Why is my husband so nice?

    No, that is beautified by the author, do not believe rumors and do not spread rumors.

.Yu Ziyu forcibly cheered up and comforted himself, took out the black card from the drawer, and thought about Fu Han's good. After thinking about it for a long time, in addition to being rich and beautiful, I couldn't think of anything thoughtful, so I couldn't help sighing.

    Others screamed when they saw Xiao Tianwen, but when he saw Xiao Tianwen, he shut himself up.

    Just in time, Fu Han came over and knocked on the door, "Eat."

    Yu Ziyu took the diary and walked over, opened the door, and was a little depressed when he saw Fu Han's expressionless face, and discussed: "You smile, and then change your tone. Like this, gently say that the baby is eating~"