Chapter Three

*Pawsteps*

*Pawsteps*

*Pawsteps*

A black-and-red she-wolf jumps over a small ditch, and dives into the tall grass.

"Luna, hurry up!" she hissed.

On the other side, rustling of the grass was heard

On the other side, rustling of the grass was heard. At that second, a grey she-wolf flew out of the grass and faster than lightning landed next to Red Foot.

"Are we coming to the right place soon?" asked Luna.

"We are already here," replied Red Foot.

"Where do you know Ash saw this wolf?"

"She said next to the ditch in the tall grass..."

"I think that I hear, and see someone," said Luna

Red Foot followed Luna's gaze. Where the young she-wolf was looking, an enormous dog-wolf was lying in the grass.

"I suggest to go around him and appear unexpectedly," said Red Foot.

"Sure, let's try."

Red Foot turned her back on her, and blended in with the tall grass. Luna copied her. She walked very silently, almost not breathing. Sometimes she looked at the opposite side where Red Foot was hiding. Luna hoped that the dog-wolf won't hear how the she-wolves are coming up to him.

The she-wolf tried to not look away from the dog-wolf. But when she looked at him again, he was gone.

"He disappeared without a trace," thought Luna.

The foreteller held her breath, and looked around, and when she looked again at the place where the wolf was, Red Foot was sitting here.

Luna came to her with fear

"Did he dissolve in the air?" asked Red Foot.

"I don't know, maybe he heard us and escaped?"

"Or he hid."

"Then we need to warn..."

She didn't finish. Something heavy fell on her from above.