«06»

«six»

The couple cluelessly walked on the crowded street hand in hand, not knowing from where to start. They came across many food stall but didn't buy anything. Not wanting to start their date by eating some oily street food.

"So-" Taehyung trailed off. "Where shall we begin from? We are walking on the street from so long Kookie." Shorter one whined.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to a side and stops there for a while to think, he then suddenly smiled looking at Taehyung. "Let's go to the mall."

Taehyung nods his head enthusiastically, happily bouncing in his place, "it is much better than the crowded street." Jungkook wrapped his arm securely around Taehyung and walked in the direction they came from.

"Can we go to the beach as well before going back home?" Asked Taehyung, pouting his lips, and who is Jungkook to say no to his cute request? So the boy nod his head agreeing to Taehyung.

The boys turned to the street, a shortcut which leads them to the mall in ten minutes.

~•~

Taehyung stormed out of the clothes store with furrowed eyebrows, pouty lips and his face red in anger. It was supposed to be a cute date but he ruined it up by getting jealous and angry.

He was the one who pulled Jungkook into a clothes store to buy themselves cute matching couple shirts but when he saw a staff in the store trying to flirt with his boyfriend irked him to the core that he lashed out at her.

Jungkook literally had to jumped in between before the boy could land his soft hands on the staff's face. Taehyung sure is a lovely, sweet and kind boy but it all has a limit because he is a short tempered person sometimes.

"Tae baby, wait for me!"Jungkook calls out from behind, running up to his boyfriend carrying the shopping bags in his hand which had their outfits in it.

Taehyung stops in his track not turning around to look at his worried boyfriend. He cross his arms and let out a huff. Jungkook sighed and went and stood infront of Taehyung.

"How can she try to gain my man's attention?!" Taehyung snapped. Jungkook gulped nervously feeling intimidated by Taehyung.

"I-i seriously didn't pay a-any attention to her infact I ignored her. All the while I was thinking only about you, selecting a perfect outfit for you. I swear Tae!" Jungkook replied. Taehyung sighed, he stepped closer to Jungkook and hugged him, his arms around taller boy's waist and head resting on others chest.

"Kookie?" Taehyung calls out softly, his voice coming out in almost whisper. Jungkook hummed.

"Please don't look at anyone else but me— Just me."

And this time Taehyung sounded very desperate. His hold around Jungkook got unconsciously tight, slight tears forming in his eyes. And at this moment Jungkook realised how much he meant to Taehyung.

Jungkook instantly hugs Taehyung back and kissed on top of his forehead. He soothingly ruffled his boyfriend's hair who purred on his chest. "Don't worry Tae, you are the only one I have ever loved. I'm all yours."

The corners of Taehyung's lips curled upwards into a big smile. 'Mine. You are only mine, and I will not let anyone take you away from me.' thought Taehyung.

"Hey! You might be hungry after fighting with that girl. Let's go and eat." Taehyung pulled back with a pout and softly slapped Jungkook's chest, and just at the time his stomach growled. The taller one chuckled. "My baby bear is hungry, come on I can't let him starve."