«12»

«twelve»

Jungkook patiently waited for Taehyung in the living room with his belongings. He had been 40 minutes early before they had to reach school. Taehyung's mother had asked him to come home since she herself wanted to drop them at school before the boys would leave for camp for the next five days.

He heard the door clicked shut from one of the room upstairs. Turning his head around, he saw his boyfriend walking down the stairs with his belongings with an adorable smile dancing on his lips.

Jungkook felt himself as a prince waiting for his princess to walk all the way down the stairs to the dance floor and then they would– dance the night away.

"Hie Jungkookie." Taehyung shyly called out to Jungkook when he saw him staring at him with parted lips.

Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times coming out of his dreamland and smiled at Taehyung. "Hey babe- um let's go?" He softly asked. Taehyung nods his head and they took their suitcases, before walking out of the house towards the car where Mrs. Kim is waiting for them.

They kept their belongings in the car trunk and before they could get inside the car, Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

The taller boy looked at the other in confusion. Taehyung shyly smiled, leaning closer to Jungkook and placing a kiss on his cheeks. "A kiss before we start a journey."

"Your being romantic. Were you watching drama's a while ago?" Jungkook teased. Taehyung pouts shaking his head.

"l'm so excited! I can't wait to spend these five days with you, cuddling to sleep with you and waking up with you by my side." He confessed.

Jungkook sneaked an arm around Taehyung's waist pulling him closer. He leaned down and whispered in his ears, "That's true. I feel like we are going for our honeymoon." He says, nibbling others earlobe.

"S-stop, it tickles!" Taehyung blushed profusely before running away and getting in the car. Jungkook laughed at his reaction then got inside and took a seat beside his boyfriend.

"Ready boys?" Mrs. Kim asked, starting the car earning a yes from the boy's sitting behind her.

After a drive of 6-7 minutes they reached the school campus. The campus was filled with parents and students. Many parents had come to drop their kids. Six big buses were parked just outside the main gate of the school.

Mrs. Kim got down from the car and saw the boys taking out their bags. She went up to them and pulled Taehyung in a tight hug.

"Take care my lovely bear, it's the first time we are gonna stay away from eachother. I'll miss you so much. I'll have to stay alone now." She says dramatically. Taehyung chuckled hugging her back.

"Mom- I'm just going for five days. Don't worry, I'll be back to you in the blink of an eye." Taehyung reassures.

Mrs. Kim pulled back and turned to Jungkook. She opened her arms wide, silently asking for Jungkook to hug her who did without a further thought. "Take care of yourself and also take care of my son."

"I will take proper care of him and will not let him get hurt in any way." Mrs. Kim broke into a huge smile. Taehyung lovingly rubbed his mom's back, trying to calm her down.

Ofcourse she can trust Jungkook. He will surely take very good care of Taehyung and vice versa. It's just a camp, nothing to worry.

How silly! She is worrying about two grown up 17 and a 18 year old boys. She can't help but worry about them– after all they are still kids, in her eyes.

"I'll be going now. Take care my sweets!" She exclaimed kissing their forehead tenderly then got in her car and left.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and interwined their unoccupied hands while they held onto thier bags in other hand, walking towards where their class had gathered.

"Oh my!"

"So handsome!"

"Such a charming prince."

They heard some students yell. But why? They both turned their head towards the entrance gate and saw a boy who looks exactly like Taehyung walking into the campus, flipping his hair back as if he was modelling.

Jungkook's eyes went wide when he saw the boy. His black hair was pushed back, his forehead on display, long arms and legs, he was tall and has a built body. He was the manly version of Kim Taehyung!

While Taehyung on the other hand gritted his teeth in anger, his grip around the suitcase handle getting tighter by the second. How dare Vante come to school without his mask? What is he trying to do? Seduce Jungkook and steal him away from Taehyung?

He looked at his boyfriend standing beside him, looking at Vante with big duo eyes and parted lips. The boy was just shamelessly staring at Vante. Taehyung suddenly felt scared and nervous.

Will Jungkook now fall for Vante?

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out only to get ignored. He could feel his throat getting tighter. He was feeling restless just watching Jungkook look at Vante with such curious eyes. Jungkook's eyes are only meant to look at Taehyung. That's what Taehyung thought.

He let go of the suitcase and cupped Jungkook's face and turned towards him, pulling him in a heated kiss to which Jungkook was hella confused at the sudden kiss but then started kissing back.

Vante stopped in his track when he saw the couples making out infront of him. He felt tears starting to form in his eyes. He has seen them being all clingy but it's the first time he has seen them kiss.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. Vante looked beside him at Gu Ae-Jin, who was smiling at him softly, "I knew it all along that you had a very handsome face behind that stupid mask." She says proudly.

"Why do everybody think my mask is stupid. Even my siblings say that." Vante whined with a small pout. Gu Ae-Jin rolled her eyes and replied, "It's just stupid. It hides your handsome face."

Vante chuckles and Gu Ae-Jin felt her heart beat stop for a while. It's the first time she saw him smile and he is without a mask. She felt so lucky right now. She was literally on cloud nine.

"Thanks for the complement though." Vante smiled once again. Gu Ae-Jin chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes. "It wasn't a complement. I was just stating facts."

Vante gave another charming smile then allowed his gaze to fall on the couples, who had now thankfully pulled back from the kiss and started walking hand in hand towards, where their class teacher was standing.

Gu Ae-Jin faked a cough. Vante snapped his head back towards her direction and looked at her confusedly. "Let's go and give our attendance and ignore those two for a while. We are going to have fun, don't let them ruin your mood." She says.

Vante nods his head furiously, his soft hair bouncing up and down. Well— Gu Ae-Jin was right, he should ignore them for the time being or else it would just ruin his mood for the entire road trip.

"Sure! Let's go." Vante says cheerfully.

He turns his head around and allowed his gaze to fall on Mi-Jin and his mother, standing outside the school gate who had came to drop him here. He waved his hands at them enthusiastically, before turning back and walking towards their class teacher with Gu Ae-Jin beside him.

:: :: :: :: ::

Your thoughts in this chapter or if you wanna ask any question feel free to type it down. I'll be more than glad to answer them. --›

I like to interact with my readers (つ≧▽≦)つ