«13»

«thirteen»

Students were settling down in their seats with their friends, while some were still trying to find a suitable place and a partner to sit with, who wouldn't annoy them throughout the road trip.

Taehyung was sat near the window seat while Jungkook beside him. Just three seats behind, away from them on the opposite row was sat Vante.

"I will sit with you." Vante turned his head around and saw his bench mate Yoongi smiling at him. And without another word Yoongi sat beside Vante.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows at Yoongi, "Why are you always after me?" He asked. "Just because we're bench mate, it doesn't mean you have to stick with me all the time." Vante added.

Yoongi looked at Vante and gasped dramatically and pouts, "ouch! I'm hurt by your harsh words. You are my friend I will sit with you wheather you like it or not." He says, smiling cheekily.

Vante rolled his eyes skywards, getting annoyed and sat there still, until Yoongi suddenly pulled him out of his seat and quickly went inside and sat on Vante's seat, next to the window.

"What the hell was that? That's my seat!" Vante whined. Yoongi pouts, fluttering his eyelashes. "I like window seat."

'Why is he suddenly pouting? It's creeping me out.' thought Vante while shifting in his seat uncomfortably. The bag which was kept on his lap he placed it on the third empty seat beside him.

Just as Vante streched his leg out and leaned back in his seat, he heard a soft voice asking him. "If you don't mind then can I sit here?" He looked at his side and smiled. The person was Gu Ae-Jin.

Vante kept the somewhat light bag on his lap and let Gu Ae-Jin take a seat beside him. She smiled at the boy beside him, brightly. Yoongi looked at the two suspiciously.

Before he could open his mouth, their teacher spoke up in the mic, "Hey everybody! Are y'all excited for the camp?!" The teacher asked to which she got an excited 'yea'.

"I have already taken your attendance so now I'm gonna explain y'all the plan for our camp. We are going for 5 days camp." The teacher began speaking to which students clapped their hands.

"Why are these idiots clapping for no reason? Teacher just started speaking." Yoongi laughs at his own comment, looking at Vante. The boy sitting beside glared at Yoongi.

"We shall reach there by evening and y'all can rest for the day. The following days, we will be going for hiking, planting trees, playing some fun games and blah blah. But I'll keep them as a secret. I am told not to tell ya'll the plan." The teacher— Ms Ahn, finished, students happily bounced in their seat, getting even more excited.

"Um— excuse me." A small voice called out, Ms Ahn looked at the boy standing at the door, "Mr. Kang said there is no seat in our bus since there are many students in our class. So he asked me to come and sit in your bus." The boy explained, fidgeting with his bag strap.

"Ofcourse you can come with us. What is your name? I have to add it on the list." Ms. Ahn asked, taking her notebook and pen out to write down the newcomers name.

"Park Jimin."

Teacher quickly wrote down the name and took out her mic and said, "one of your senior is going to be with us in the bus, be nice to him."

Jimin slowly stepped into the bus and looked at his juniors and smiled. Jungkook's eyes beamed looking at his best friend. "Jimin hyung!" He calls out, waving his hand happily.

Jimin looked at the boy and then his eyes fell on the boy sitting beside him. Jimin gave a short smile, corner of his lips barely going upwards.

Jimin quickly walked past Jungkook's seat and went behind, taking a seat behind Gu Ae-Jin. Jungkook turned his head around to look at Jimin.

"Ms. Ahn! Even I wanna come with y'all in the same bus." Another voice called out to the lady. She turned her head towards the door and saw a boy standing there with a bright smile.

"Oh! It's you Hoseok!" Ms. Ahn exclaimed, quickly writing down 'Jung Hoseok' in the notebook. "Is there anyone else going to join our bus from your class? There are still few empty seats here."

"No, I'm the last one, they didn't want to join the juniors so they adjusted themselves in the other bus of seniors. By the way, you look so preety today Ms. Ahn." Hoseok says, smiling cheekily at the teacher. Ms. Ahn blushed, shoving Hoseok away.

Hoseok walked while cultching his backpack and stopped near his best friend's seat. "Taehyung, you sitting with your boyfriend? What about your best friend?" Hoseok faked a pout.

"Hyung!" Taehyung whines. "Stop with the teasing. We will enjoy ourselves in the camp, okay?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung's side profile and chuckled, leaning closer to the boy and placing a shy peck on others cheek.

The senior boy chuckled, rolling his eyes at the public display of affection and turned his head to his right and his eyes falls on the empty seat beside his class mate Jimin, who was fortunately in the same bus.

"I'll go sit with Jungkook's best friend." The boy winks at the couple then went back to sit with Jimin.

Yoongi who was somehow sitting quietly in his seat, turned his head around to look at his seniors. He saw Hoseok sit beside Jimin and they had already started talking.

"Hello Jimin!" Yoongi calls out happily, "my name is Min Yoongi."

"Um— Hello?" Jimin says awkwardly because to be honest he didn't know who Yoongi is, except the fact that he is his junior and is Jungkook's classmate.

Yoongi quickly rummaged through his bag and took out his earphones and said, "here, you can use my earphones if you are feeling bored." Yoongi placed the earphones on Jimin's palm.

"But I don-"

"No need of saying thanks, it's my pleasure." Saying this, the boy sat back straight in his seat, before a suprised Jimin could utter another word.

Gu Ae-Jin poked Vante's side grabbing the boy's attention towards her. "What's wrong with Yoongi today?" She quietly asked in his ear.

Vante rolled his eyes, shrugging at her questions. "God knows."

"We are going for a camp, why would Jimin get bored?" Hoseok voiced out his thought loud enough so that Yoongi could hear him.

"What's your problem? I gave my earphones to Jimin incase he gets bored." Yoongi snapped angrily. "I didn't even talked to you in the first place."

"But why would he get bored?! He is sitting with me, there is no way Jimin would get bored in the Journey. I'm a fun person." Hoseok snapped back. He didn't have any intention to fight with his junior but just felt like annoying the younger boy.

Yoongi huffed angrily, mumbling some incoherent words under his breath until he said those three words out loud and sat back straight. "Go to hell!"

Hoseok turned his head towards Jimin who had his eyes fixed on the earphones which his junior gave him. "Seems like you have got yourself an admirer." Hoseok smirked.

Jimin blushed, his cheeks dusting in bright pink. "S-shtut up! It's n-nothing like that." Jimin bashfully replies, stuffing the earphones in his pocket.

"Oh boy, you have no idea~" Hoseok sang. 

:: :: :: :: ::

Thanks for reading (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ