Chapter 4

Anika's pov: Abhishek is understanding but still his behave is too much to deal with. I don't know if he will be ready or not for this but I have to marry Shivaay. This is the only way I have to protect my son from him (her ex-husband). I am sure today or tomorrow he will file Abhishek's custody. I am not that financial strong plus he and his so called wife will be both parents but I will be only mother. So there are chances of him to win his custody. I need to marry for Abhishek.

At dinner time. Anika and Abhishek was having dinner.

Anika (nervous): Umm... Abhishek baby. I want to talk with you.
Abhishek: Yes mom?
Anika: Abhishek you know your father can-
Abhishek (sternly): I already told you I don't have father. That bastard isn't my father.
Anika (sighed): Okay! I am sorry.

Abhishek didn't replied.

Anika: Beta today or tomorrow he is gonna file your custody case. Till now he was quiet because first he wants to get married and now he is married. So Abhishek-
Abhishek (cuts her, angrily): If he did. I won't mind killing him.
Anika (shout): Abhishek control your anger. Not every person is scared of your anger. Now listen to me without any interpretation, am I clear?

Abhishek nodded.

Anika (nervous): To fight with him for custody. I have a solution.
Abhishek: Mom listen you don't need to do anything. I ain't gonna choose that bastard ever.
Anika: But you are underage Abhishek. He can win this still. For court many things matter for custody, not only child's wish. He can convince using tricks. Beta listen now. I have solution. I need to marry someone and as you will get love of both parents plus financially I will be stable. Our side will be strong.
Abhishek: Mom-
Anika (cuts him, sternly): Abhishek listen to me. He is my colleague Shivaay. His wife died in previous years. He have a daughter. So he too need someone to give his daughter mother's love. So he and me were thinking to marry each other. You will get father and she will get mother.
Abhishek (raising his eyebrow): What about the life of your and his?
Anika: We are friends. We both will be friends and support for each other. Like this our family will be complete too.
Abhishek: I need time to think about it.
Anika: Okay! If you want I will asked him to meet you tomorrow?

Abhishek thought for some seconds then nodded.

They silently had dinner. After dinner. Abhishek went to his room. Anika call Shivaay.

Shivaay: Hello!
Anika: Hello Shivaay! I asked Abhishek.
Shivaay: Oh! What he said?
Anika: He need time to think.
Shivaay: Hmm.... That's Alright. I guess he is too mature than his age. As you told me about him.
Anika: Yes but only for me he cares. Everyone else in world is fake for him.
Shivaay: He had seen that phase which made him like this.
Anika: Yeah! He wants to meet you once. If you can.
Shivaay: Yaa sure! Tomorrow evening. Maybe I can take him for drive. Boys talks maybe? I guess normal isn't possible for him.
Anika: That's true. Sure! After office?
Shivaay (worried): After office? Umm.... Avneet?
Anika: I can go to meet her?
Shivaay: Yaa that's perfect.
Anika: Okay! Good night.
Shivaay: Good night.

TBC....

How's the chapter?