Chapter 7

Shivaay call Anika.

Shivaay: Hi!
Anika: Hello Shivaay! I am sorry on Abhishek's behalf. I know, he must have behaved rudely with you.
Shivaay: Don't worry Anika. He is child. Firstly I too thought he is way too rude but later when he shared everything. I mean Anika he told me everything. Even which you didn't shared.
Anika (shocked): What? Shivaay actually I don't want to hide But-
Shivaay: It's totally fine Anika. I can understand. Anika please don't take my words wrong. Firstly i was thinking about marriage. I mean I was thinking like I should marry or not. Now I am sure about marriage. Don't feel like I am feeling sympathetic for him or anything. It's just I couldn't see him in pain which he is hiding from all. Avneet to do same. That's why I wanted to give her mother.
Anika: I understood your words Shivaay. Not one but both childs need us. That's why I too decided final to marry you. The way Abhishek is too rude to hide his pain from world. Avneet is too introvert and scared.
Shivaay: Nowadays she is locking herself in room and studying whole time.
Anika: Oh!
Shivaay: When is your hearing in court?
Anika: After 10days.
Shivaay: We need to marry before? I mean we shouldn't take risk.
Anika: Hmm.... I am sure he will win custody in a go. My parents are also supporting him. Vaise to in a go case ki situation change sakti hain if Abhishek will told share truth in court. I mean what he saw.
Shivaay: You shouldn't drag him in this. Vo sirf 16yrs ka bacha hain. Though he is mature but ye sab uske mind affect kar raha hain.
Anika (sobbing): I know that's why I decided to marry. Financial stability, love of both parents and lastly I can share about his extramarital affair. So case can be strong.
Shivaay: Calm down. I will ask lawyer to take appointment from court as soon as possible.
Anika: Okay!
Shivaay: We should sleep now.
Anika: Good night.
Shivaay: Good night.

They hang up the call. Anika went in Abhishek's room. She saw him sleeping. She laid beside him and tap on his cheek.

Anika: Stop acting baby. I know you are awake.
Abhishek (hugging anika): I love you mom.
Anika (kissing his forehead): I love you too my life. Acha ye bata Shivaay ko tune sab bataya. Can I know why?
Abhishek: I don't know how everything slipped out. I was trying to calm my mind.
Anika: Okay!
Abhishek: Are you angry from me?
Anika (shook her head): How you felt about Shivaay?
Abhishek (cuddling to Anika): I don't know. You see it mom. I just don't want to go away from you.

Anika nodded. Her eyes had tears. Abhishek hid his face in her chest. Like always he was emotionless face. Anika had tears. Like this both slept.

With Shivaay. He went to Avneet's room. For his surprise. She wasn't sleeping but studying.

Shivaay: Bacha sleep.

He took all her books and close them, keeping aside.

Avneet: Papa.

Shivaay took her on lap and hug her, rocking her back and forth. Avneet was quiet. She hug him back.

Shivaay: Avni baby listen you don't have to study like this. Bacha rest is more important than studies. I know my baby study well. I don't care about grades. I want you happy, safe and healthy. So pressuring yourself for study.

Avneet just nodded.

Shivaay: Gudiya you met Anika today. You want to say anything?
Avneet: No papa.

She hid her face in his shoulder. Tears roll down her cheeks.

Avneet's pov: I miss you mumma.

Shivaay felt she was crying. He was mumbling sweet words in her ears and continued rocking her. She felt asleep in few minutes.

He make her lay properly and laid beside her. Both slept after sometime.

TBC.....

Abhishek isn't suffering from any disorder. He is stressed that's why he is angry and rude.