Chapter 10

Anika was about to say but...

Shivaay: Yes! I am also with you.
Abhishek (raising his eyebrow): You mean to say you will kill him with me.
Shivaay (casually): Yes! Ek nahin do, teen murder karege plus Dafnayege aesi jagah Jaha kisi ko kabhi pata hi na chale.
Abhishek: Aapne kabhi murder kiya hain kya?
Shivaay: Nahin! Ek to koi murder karne layak mila nahin aur akele murder karne me dar lagta hain. You know now tumhari company bhi hogi aur acha shikaar bhi. Anyways meri bahut purani wish hain murder karne ki.

Abhishek was looking at Shivaay with shock. Shivika burst out laughing.

Abhishek: Huh!
Shivaay (ruffling his hair): Go to school and don't worry about anything. If you will be needed in court. I will come to pick you from school.

Abhishek finally nodded.

Anika: Don't worry about anything. Mumma will never let you away.

Abhishek nodded. She kiss on his forehead.

Anika: Jaldi se ready ho jaa. Bus aa jayegi.

Shivika left. Abhishek got ready for school. After getting ready. Abhishek and Avneet left for school. Shivika left for court.

Skips to evening. After winning the case. Shivika came to pick kids from school. They were waiting outside for kids to come.

Abhishek came out of school and saw them waiting. He worriedly went to them.

Abhishek (worried): We won it, right?

Anika nodded with big smile. Abhishek hug her. He finally got relief. A big relief.

Abhishek (mumbling): I love you mom.
Anika (muffled voice): I love you too baby.

He broke the hug and saw her crying. He wiped her tears and kiss on her cheeks.

Abhishek: Aap rote hue bilkul ache nahin lagte.
Anika (smiled): Thanks to Shivaay, beta.
Abhishek (nodded): Thank you so much.

He went to Shivaay and hug him.

Shivaay: Ab humne murder ki planning hi itni achi ki thi ke vo sun ke hi dar gaya lagta hain.

Abhishek chuckled.

Shivaay: Avneet?
Abhishek: She will come in minute or two.

Shivika nodded. For few minutes they waited but Avneet was not out yet.

Shivaay: I should go and check. Maybe in bus she is?

Anika nodded. Shivaay went.

Anika (cups Abhishek's face): Happy?
Abhishek: Yess.
Anika: Shivaay even restricted him to meet with you. I mean Shivaay asked for permission that he (her ex husband) can't meet and talk with you. Till you aren't 18.
Abhishek: Wow! So I don't have face at him.

Anika nodded with smile. Just then Shivaay and Avneet came.

Anika (looking at pale Avneet): What happened to you bacha?
Avneet: Nothing.
Shivaay: Let's go home?
Anika: Yess....

They sat in car. Abhishek was so happy. Avneet was quiet like usual but little pale. They drove off to home.

Anika: Kids get fresh then come for snacks.

Abhishek nodded and went to his room. Avneet too left.

Anika: Shivaay please ask servants to make sandwich for all. I am coming.

She too left from there. She went in Avneet's room and saw her sitting on bed.

Anika: Avneet beta.

Avneet saw her. Anika sat beside her.

Anika (cups her face): Your stomach is paining?

Avneet nodded.

Anika: Your skirt has blood stains.
Avneet (shocked): Blood stains?
Anika: Periods? Don't you know about it?

Avneet nodded in no with confuse face. Anika smiled and explained her about periods and also helped her with things.

Anika: You get fresh then come for breakfast.

Avneet nodded. Anika went out. Avneet got fresh.

At dinning. Everyone came. Anika served them. She too sat beside Avneet.

Shivaay: I guess for dinner we can go out today?

Avneet was about to have her coffee.

Anika: Avni don't drink coffee and milk items. Have juice.

Avneet nodded. Shivaay raised his eyebrow as if asking "What happened?". Anika shook her head.

They had breakfast silently. Even they forgot about dinner which Shivaay asked. After Abhishek left.

Shivaay: What happened? Why can't she have milk products?
Anika: Avneet is on her periods.

Shivaay looked at Avneet. He hug her.

Shivaay: My baby is growing.

Avneet smiled lightly.

Shivaay (kiss on her cheek): Take rest and don't worry.
Anika: Don't worry. I am with her.
Shivaay: Avneet go and take rest.

Avneet nodded and left.

Anika: Shivaay don't worry. I will take care of Avneet.

Shivaay nodded. Anika took chocolates and hot water bag then went in Avneet's room.

She saw Avneet was studying.

Anika: Avneet beta close your books. You know periods means to enjoy. Let's watch some movie?

Avneet nodded. Anika went to her room and came back with laptop. She ask Avneet lay on bed and laid beside her, cuddling to her.

Anika: If your stomach is paining. Let me know. I have hot water bag.

Avneet nodded. They set laptop and watched movie. In between Avneet slept. Anika saw her and shut the movie. She too slept with her but not before keeping hot water bag on her stomach.

TBC.....