Chapter 15

Harsh: Abhishek leave him. Are you blind? He is having difficulty in breathing. Leave him or you will be in Jail.
Rehan (angrily): He will be fine. After all his mom is there. Jaise usne apne husband ko pataya. Police officer ko pata kar bail kara degi.

Abhishek left Rohan and Slap rehan hard. He held Rehan's collar and drag him, throwing him out of house, making him fell on floor

Abhishek (pointing other two friends, sternly): Get lost! Don't you dare to talk with me ever. Just fuck off.

He yelled last part. Giving glares to Abhishek, his friends left. Closing door with thud, he ran to his room.

After an hour. Avneet came. She found living area empty.

Avneet's pov: Should I go to his room and call him for project? We don't have much time. Tomorrow I have to submit it.

She took deep breath then went to Abhishek's room. She knocked the door. Abhishek open it after after few minutes.

Abhishek (angrily): Kya hain?
Avneet: Pro... project.
Abhishek (yelling): Tera project. Tu khud dekh. Main nahin karne wala help. Jaa yaha se.

Listening his shout. Avneet flinched, ran to her. Abhishek close the door.

With Avneet. Tears roll down her cheeks. She went in her room and was crying.

Avneet (sobbing): Pehle khud bola main help karuga. Aaj aese gussa. Zorise mera project spoil karne ke liye kiya hoga. Aaj ke baad main baat hi nahin karugi. Help ke liye bhi khud bola tha.

While sobbing. She took out her project. She tried to do whatever Abhisbek explained her already.

In evening. Shivika came. They saw servant in living area but she was sad or can say hurt.

Shivaay: Abhishek ne test likhi?
Servant: Pata nahin! Aap dekh lijiye.
Anika: Aapko kya hua? Bache kaha hain?
Servant: Apne kamre hain me. Abhishek ke dost badtameezi kar rahe the. To unka aur Abhishek ka jagda hua hain. Avneet project ko leke pareshan hain.
Anika: I am sorry on their behalf. Main Abhishek ko samajhati hoon. Please uski baato par dhayan na de.

Servant nodded.

Anika: Pehle Avneet ka project dekhte hain. Phir Abhishek se baat karte hain?

Shivaay nodded. They went in Avneet's room and saw her crying mess. Shivaay quickly ran to her.

Shivaay: Kya hua bacha?
Avneet: My project.

Shivika looked at her project and saw it proper.

Anika: Sahi to hain?
Avneet: Nahin pending hain. Mere pass time kam hain aur mujhe aata bhi nahin.
Shivaay: Bas itni baat ke liye itna rona kyun. Don't worry. Papa is here na. I will help you.

She hug Shivaay. She couldn't share about Abhishek's yell. Anika ruffle her hair and went to Abhishek's room.

She found him lying on bed, probably crying.

Anika (sitting beside him): Kya hua?
Abhishek (hugging her): Kuch nahin.
Anika: Friends se fight hui?
Abhishek: Hmm.... Badtameezi kar rahe the.
Anika: Ignore it. Tu apna future dekh. Chor de ye sab.

To avoid the topic. Abhishek closed his eyes, cuddling to her. Anika hug him tight, caressing his hair. Few minutes later. He slept.

Shivaay sat with Avneet, working on project.

Day passed like this. Not only day but week passed. Abhineet didn't talk with each other. Avneet again maintain a good distance from him. Parents noticed this. They didn't interpret. They believe like before again Abhineet will be good with each other.

But in this week. Abhishek found a new friend. A new family shifted in neighbor. His new friend is in class of Abhishek but he is different school. Can anyone guess name? I know 99% of guessed it right.

After a week. It was result day. In morning. They 4 went school. First they went in avneet's class.

Teacher: Mr and Mrs Malhotra Congratulations. Avneet topped in whole class.

Everyone was happy.

Anika (hugging avneet): Meri bachi!

Abhishek roll his eyes. Avneet's classmates and parents congratulate Shivika. They went in Abhishek's class.

Teacher (to Avneet): How's your results?
Anika (excited): She topped in class.
Teacher: Congratulations.
Avneet: Thank you ma'am.
Teacher: See Abhishek learn something.

Abhishek nodded with fake smile.

Teacher: He is just passed. He really need to work hard. His boards are coming.
Shivaay: He is doing. I am sure he will score good marks.

Teacher nodded and wish him best of luck.

TBC....