Chapter 6

Shivaay: Bacha I seriously don't have anything to prove you but anything specific you have in mind that will help you to prove I can do that.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): I don't have anything in mind for now.
Shivaay: Abhishek I can understand you and your mother gone through so much. I will be with you to fight with your father-
Abhishek (cuts him, sternly): Let me clear this. I don't mind call myself illegitimate but I don't like to call myself his son. So be careful with your words from next time.

Shivaay nodded not knowing what to say. Though he knew Abhishek is too mature than age but didn't expected this much.

Abhishek (closing his eyes): I am sorry. I am way too rude. Me and my mom can live alone but we can't bare any more pain. Me and mom used to wait for that bastard till late night. He used to come late and fully drink then used to beat mom. For more than 5months this was going on than one day that man came with a woman. He had done what a couple do in front of mom with his girlfriend. I had seen him kissing his girlfriend in front of me and mom. When we shared this dadu and dadi. They blamed mom. Even nana, nani did same. When mom asked for divorce. Everyone from our family abandon us. Me and mom are living our life but now too that bastard isn't satisfied. They even called me and mom as burden. Now he want my custody. Whole family is in his support even nanu, nani. The reason is I am son of their family. He have 99% chances of winning custody. So umm.....

Abhishek was saying all this with most stern voice. He acted strongest person ever in front of world, even his mother don't know how broken he is from inside. It's not easy for child. After facing all this. It's too difficult for Anika to marry again but for her son. She is doing this.

Shivaay (shocked): Umm..... I don't knew all this though Anika told but not everything. I promise I will support you both and also will give my best to bring happiness in your lives.
Abhishek (looking straight in his eyes): I don't trust you but Yeah we need someone for help for now. So I am agreeing for this. I swear on my mom if you tried to hurt my mom. I will make sure you will suffer more.
Shivaay (ruffling Abhishek's hair): I won't let you complain for this ever.

Abhishek nodded, his face don't have any emotion. Alot emotions he has in mind but he knows very well how to hide it. Completing their meal. They split bill as per Abhishek's words. Then Shivaay drop him home.

Shivaay's pov: Anika was right. He grew up too early but to protect his mother and support her. What he has seen was really tough phase. I can't blame him for his behave. He even forgot his fun life. Shivaay calmly handle him. He is like a delicate yet dangerous. Maybe previously I was thinking about my decision for marriage but looking at him. I guess he really needs someone for support. My princess and he are totally opposite. I hope both will adjust with each other. At least this marriage will complete emptiness of their lives.

With Avneet. Anika and Avneet too spent sometime. Anika got to know how sensitive, introvert, alone Avneet is.

Anika's pov: Maybe first I was sounding selfish by marrying Shivaay. I was marrying him to win Abhi's custody but I guess now I seen how Avneet alone is. Both kids need love and they both need to enjoy their life not suffer like this. I will marry Shivaay and will try my best to make Avneet happy. Avneet and Abhishek both have different personality. Hope they both will like each other's company.

She too left for home then.

TBC.....