Chapter 1: feeling lost

Ed Sheeran's song thinking out loud is an amazing song, it's what I'm currently listening to, right now. In the car with my parents.

"Dani who's singing this song?" asked momma.

"His name is Ed Sheeran." I told her with an attitude.

"What's wrong honey?" I scoff not wanting to talk about it.

"Dani Lynn, what in the world has got you acting like this?" I set my head in my hands.

"You guys wouldn't understand." I say quietly not daring to face the looks of my parents.

"Honey you know you can talk to us." Said momma.

I sigh, "I know I can talk to you guys. It just seems like you guys had a lot of friends growing up and you guys went everywhere, and did everything fun when you where my age."

Poppa sighed, "Dani. We love you very much and we want you to know that since you are turing 16 next week we want you to know we got you a car." I gasped looking up at them.

"What kind of car?" I asked curiosity and shock still flowing in my veins.

"Its your own jeep, the color is a dark blue and its a four door. So you can take your friends with you when you go somewhere." My smile instantly dropped.

I got my phone out and put my headphones on. I looked through my music until I seen what I was looking for. I played Ed Sheeran thinking out loud and looked out the window. I fell asleep before we got to wherever we were going.

****

"Oh baby look at her. She looks like a little angel, tell the alpha were here...oh and tell him to send someone to take her up to her room." My mommas voice whispered. I stayed still, what were they talking about? What's an alpha? Where are we?

I felt someone approtch the car and unbuckle me, then lift me up in there arms. I can tell it was most likely a guy with all of the mucles I felt pressed against me. He smelt really good, I cuddled closer so I won't be so cold. He started walking up staires and my feet hit a wall.

Thump, "opps." He hissed.

He started walking again and then stopped after a minute had passed. Which felt like an hour. I can hear him tring to open a door but I guess he couldn't so I felt myself being lowered on to the cold ground. He opened the door and picked me back up. He walked in the room and set me on a really soft bed, but I missed the warmth he gave me. He pulled a light blanket over me, left and closed the door.

Hehehe I fooled all of those people with my awesome fake sleeping skills! Ahahahaha I feel awesome! I sat up and did a little dance in my new bed. I pulled the blanket away from the small 5'2" body and let my feet touch the ground. I wondered around my new room, I have my own bathroom! I also have a new desk, with my lap top and a light on it. I have a walk-in closet! That means I have to go shopping, uhg!

'Knock, knock' came from the door. I quickly but quietly got back in my bed and covered up with the small blanket. The person who knocked quietly came in and left the door open.

"Dani," I felt my poppas hand on my arm, "its time for dinner." He started to slightly shake me. Hehehe I have a plan.

I quickly sat up and shouted "boo!" At him. Boy did my poppa ever jump ever so high in his life. I doubled over in laughter and fell on the floor and started growning. Now my poppa started to laugh, we both laughed until momma came up and scolled us for being late for dinner.

"Momma what's an alpha?" I asked her as we walked down the staires. Poppa stopped walking.

"Um, dani we need to talk to after dinner. Were staying with a few friends of ours." Momma dismissed my queastion and lead me throught the kitchen and to a huge dinning room with a whole lot of people. I had never had so many eyes on me at once.