Chapter 3: what happened

The sun light was the thing only that could have and did wake me up. Well it wasn't only the sun light it was the snoring in my ear and the heavy arm across my waist. I turned around to find the one and only kevin in my bed. I tried to pull his arm off me but that ended up me on top of him with both his arms around my lower back. I tried again but I ended up straitiling him and sitting on his abbs.

I gathered up my courage and covered my own ears. Then I screamed really loud into his ear. He instantly sat up straight and held me down on the bed.

His eyes were really dark, "why did you do that dani?" He asked his voice husky from just being woke up. I smirked at him.

"I need to go pee. And you were holding me so I couldn't go." I told him, his face started growing pink.

He got up and picked his shirt up off of the ground and put it on before he left. I grabbed some random clothes and went to the bathroom down the hall. It was a locker room with a couple girls in there.

One girl with red hair and blue eyes walked in, "why did I see kevin, the alphas son walk out of your room?" She asked holding her clothes and what looked like a small make-up bag.

"Because he sleept in there." I simply answered her.

She growled, "you will stay away from him, do you he-." Her sentance was cut off as her eyes glazed over. I shrugged and went to take a really warm shower.

****

As I got dressed the last girl left the locker room. I walked around to make sure everyone was out before I started to play the Ed Sheeran song, thinking out loud. I started to sing and dance along to the song.

As the song slowed to a stop I heard clapping behind me. I slowly turned around to see kevin putting his phone away in his back pocket.

"I didn't know you could dance or sing." He stopped right in front of my redding face.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked him as I stepped back a few feet.

"Long enough to get a couple minutes worth of your talent." My jaw dropped.

"You were in here for the intire song?" Gasping at him.

"Yeah, I was." He smirked

"No one else should know, okay. Not even my parents!"

"Fine, fine. But only on one condition," I nodded my head, "you let me take you on a date." His stupid smirk was still plastered on his face.

I put on my braclet and let my now dry hair down from its bun. I parted it to the side and sprayed hairspray on it. I carefully put my batman hat on and turned to kevin.

"Fine I'll go on a date with you." He smirked and started to turn for the door.

"Wear something summer-y. Its tonight at 7:00 pm." He said over his shoulder.

He left the locker room and I put my socks and shoes on. I walked out and into my room, i put my towel on my door handel and grabbed my skateboard. I ran out of my room and knocked in to someone, hard. We both fell to the ground, I fell on top of him and he just smirked at me. I quickly got up off of him.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Its okay sugar," I gave him a face, "what?" He asked.

"Don't call me sugar, my name is dani. What's yours?" I asked as I started to walk.

He started after me, "my name is James. Where are you headed to?" He asked.

"Well james, if you really want to know, I want to know if there is a skate park around here." I said looking for the stairs.

He smiled and said, "follow me." I followed him to a room and he opened up a door.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I'm getting my board." I nodded with a quiet 'oh'.

He took me down the stairs and through the back door to a small skate park down the street. We road our boards there.