Chapter 6

"Kevin? Kevin!" I yelled for him when I seen the sight before me. There was the body of oliver sitting in the bathtub, blood everywhere. Olivers wrist were slit open so deep you could probably see some of the bone on both wrist.

"What? What?" Kevin ran into the bathroom and stopped when he seen olivers boby laying there, lifeless. I started to cry, I just met him today and I was getting to know him. What would push him this far to kill himself?

People pulled me away from the bathroom and kevin took me into the bedroom.

"Dani, dani. Calm down your making my wolf feel...all around the place!"

My body couldn't take it anymore, I had to get out of here. "KEVIN, I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS DAMN HOUSE!" I yelled, my voice had held so much power in it the walls were shaking.

I ran out of the house so fast I was shaking, I slamed the door open and it came off of its hinges. I kept running until I felt my bones taking a different shape, I tried to keep running. It worked, I felt hair sprouting everywhere across my body. My clothes ripped off as I got a lot taller. I was soon on all fours and running so fast it all was a blur.

****

Why were they chasing me? I didn't do anything, i was just running, and running. I'm suprised i'm not even tired yet and i can see the sun riseing on the west. I think i seen a couple signs said that i was leaving one or two states a while ago.

I see a sign, i run up to it. It says: 'You Are Now Leaving North Carolina.' Holy shit i live in Indiana. I ran from Indiana to North Carolina!?

I need to stop somewhere and get some clothes because they ripped as I was turning into whatever I am now. And I need to call my parents to come and get me. With kevin of course. I really miss kevin, why did I even run away like that? I have to go search for a small clothing store. I walk a few miles until I get to a small town and see a clothing store.

I try to sneak into the store through the back. They should have some boxes of clothes there. Oh, a ten dollar bill. People should really try not to drop money. I thought of being human again and. The bones cracking wasn't that painful this time. I picked the ten dollars up and went into the clothing store. They should really lock there doors more offten.

I found a cute dark blue set of clean underwear and slipped them on, thank god it was my size. I then found a gray p!nk t-shirt and put that on. I found my size in skinny jeans and quickly put them on. I just needed socks and shoes, I will have to remember to put the money on the counter quickly.

I looked through a box that said 'shoes' on it. I found an old pair of converse that were my size. I slipped them on and quickly but quietly put the ten dollars on the counter checking for and camera like objects. None. Good. I set the money on the counter and turned around to make my great escape. I stopped frozen because an old woman stood in front of me.

She squinted her eyes at me, "dog what are you doing in my store?" She said grabbing my low pony tail and dragging me out through the back. "Now stay out you hear! Or else I won't feed ya' more." I started to crawl away from the store as fast as I could.

I seen a telephone booth on the corner. When I was far away enough from the store I got up and dusted myself off. I walked towards the booth and someone pushed me up against a fence.

"Hey babe, wanna go back to my place?" The guy asked me.

I looked to my attacker, "first of all, I'm not your 'babe'. And second of all, I'm not going to your 'place' because you just fucking attacked me!" I shoved him away from me and broke his nose. He fell to the ground holding his face.