Chapter 5

Dani's p.o.v.

"Dani, can I talk to you for a second?" Asked kevin.

"Yeah." I said turning to him.

"Uh, I'm never good with these things," I smiled, "can you eat dinner with the pack today? My parents and the pack would really like it." He looked into my eyes and we stood there for what seemed like forever.

I looked at my feet and felt his eyes on me as we stood in the hall way. "I'll think about it." I told him starting to walk away. He gently grabbed my arm.

I looked up at him, his eyes boring into mine. "Please?" He asked his gray eyes held so much emotion toward me, how can he hold that much. I've just met him yesterday.

Kevins hand running down my arm as I walked away. "Your parents are looking for you!" He called after me. Of course they are, I haven't seen them since yesterday.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle out of the refrigerator. "H-hi dani." Came a quiet voice behind me.

I slowly turn around to see one of the omegas standing behind me. I smiled at him, "hi, I never got your name earlier."

His cheeks turn a light pink, "m-my name, my name is Oliver."

I nodded my head, "do you think you guys will be able to eat dinner with the rest of the pack tonight?" I asked oliver.

"Uh, i-i'm not so sure, the rest of the pack doesn't like us."

I didn't smile at that comment, "i-i have to go do something really quick." I said as I ran away looking for the alpha.

I ran into something hard when I turned a corner. I brased myself for the impack of hitting the floor, but it never came. I looked up at my saviour. It was kevin. I blushed, and when I blush my face goes red like a tamato.

"T-thanks." I said as I regained my balance and lightly brushed his hands off of my arms. "Um, do you know where john is?" I asked and he gave me a confused look. "You know your dad, the alpha of the pack?"

"Oh, uh, just follow me, I was just headed there." I nodded and started to follow him. "And your welcome, for catching you." I blushed again.

We were silent the entire walk there until kevin stopped at a large door. Kevin looked down at me and I looked up at him. I didn't relise the door was open until someone cleared there throat. I was too busy staring at kevin. If I don't stop blushing I'm affraid my head will explode.

I cleared my throat and walked in, seeing my parents in the room also. "I want to ask if the omegas will join us for dinner for the rest of the week, or until they get treated like people and not animals. Until then I will be eating dinner in my room, alone." I said looking the alpha right in his eyes. The alpha smiled at me and then looked over at my parents, kevin, then back to me.

"Alright, the omegas will be eating dinner with us, not only for the rest of the week but forever." I smiled widly and ran out of the room, I had to tell all of the omegas! But first oliver.

"OLIVER!" I yelled calling for him as I ran into the kitchen where I last seen him. Sure enough he was sitting at the kitchen island. He instantly looked up at me.

"Oliver! You and the rest of the omegas can stay for dinner, forever!" I said excitedly. He looked shocked as his jaw hung there, wide open.

"Dani!" Yelled kevin and james at the same time. They came running into the kitchen almost running into me. They both fell missing me just by a little bit, they got up quickly and stood in front of me.

"What?" I asked and keving just picked me up while james told oliver to follow us. "What's going on?" I asked kevin.

"Shh." Was all he said.