Chapter 4: hello

I just remembered that I had to go meet all of the omagas at the lake today.

"Oh shiz-nits!" I said under my breath.

"What?" James asked looking alert.

"I forgot I need to go to the lake today! Can you show me or at least tell me where it is?" I asked  desperately.

"Just go to the end of the road that way." He pointed right and I left the skate park riding as fast as I could without falling off.

****

"Sorry I'm late!" I say as I walk in front of a small crowd of maybe 15 people. All of there eyes turned towards me.

It was silent for a few seconds, they all looked kinda scared or depressed.

"Is this going to be a prank sort of thing."

I shook my head, "no, I just wanted to get to know you guys better until I'm in the pack." I say as I look at the girl who spoke and I smiled at all of them.

"If it was, or were to happen to be a prank I wouldn't let them touch you guys." Some of them smiled at me and others just scofted and looked away from me.

"So what do you guys want to do? This week is dedicated to you guys, the alpha is okay with it." I said and most of there faces lite up brightly as they looked at me.

Mystery person p.o.v.

"So what do you guys want to do? This week is dedicated to you guys, the alpha is okay with it." My savior spoke from her beautiful lips. She's the betas daughter, I could never have a chance with her. I'm an omega. But I could at least talk to her, or do something to get her attention on me.

I raised my hand, "yes?" She spoke again.

"What if we don't want to do anything and just do something with you?" I asked and some of the other omegas nodded there head.

"Then we will have to vote on what we have to do together." I nodded my head.

"Okay those who want to do there own thing can go. Um those who don't, stay here." Nobody moved, she smiled brightly, it even reached her beautiful hazel eyes. "What do you guys want to do?" She asked bouldly.

"Video games." One kid said, she nodded.

"Oh I forgot, my name is dani. Any more ideas?" Her cheeks tinted pink. No one did or said anything.

She nodded and began to walk away, all of us followed her and she started walking towards the pack house. No one besides the upper ranks are aloud in there.

We stopped in front of the back door, "aren't you guys coming in?" She asked as she held the door wide open.

We all stayed still, "come on, if you want to play awesome video games you have to follow me!" She said, starting to walk farther into the house, I was the first one who started following her. Stalker much, right?

"Alright guys this is the game room!" She spoke as she opened double doors to a huge room probably filled with every game ever made!

"Whoa." Was all that was spoken as we all pilled into the huge room.

"Play what ever you guys want I'll get some food!" She called as she left the room. We all just stared in awe at all of the games.

Laughing came in from the doors and the alphas son walked in with the rest of his jack-arsh(@$$) crew. They stopped at stared and we stared back. No one dared to brake the silence until dani came back with the food.

"Oh, hey kevin." She greeted as she walked in with food filled trays. "We were just about to play a few games, do you guys want to join? Oh and please don't hurt my new friends. Or else." She glared at all of the jerks. She turned to us setting the tray on a long table against the wall.

"Food?" She asked and I sat down in front of the x-box 360 and put halo 4 in. Dani sat down right next to me.

"Oh my gohd, halo is my favorite game!"

"Mine to." I told her.

"I never got your name." Dani said as she picked up a controler.

"Dani, do you think I can play with you too?" Kevin asked, I bowed my head in respect. Dani nodded and she skooted closer to me to make more room for kevin.

In just a couple minutes everyone was playing a game or watching other people play, or they are just eating.