The mission

Another day at the TAPOPS station,"WHY ARE YOU NOT AWAKE YET!!"Quake shouted at his younger brothers."Let them be, Quake."You don't understand cyclone,if the admiral comes they are toast." "Quake is right.Get up sleepyheads it's almost seven." Thunderstorm said."WHAT??Why didn't you wake us up earlier?!" Blaze shouted while dashing towards the bathroom."I was trying to wake you all up sinse fifteen minutes." Quake said angrily.

After getting ready they reported to the hanger."YOU ARE LATE!! What's the excuse this time?" Commander Kokoci said." We are sorry commander." Quake apologized." It was all because blaze,ice,and thorn didn't wake up." Cyclone explained.

"Anyways I have a mission for all of you, a power sphere is located in planet Solaris. It is located 25 light years away in X1101 solar system. Be careful the power sphere has the power of mind control. It is called hypnobot. Make sure to retrieve it at all costs. Understand? Failure is not an option." All of them nodded " I have a plan come on, but I need thunderstorm's help come on all of you." Solar said taking them all to the spaceship. With Ochobot's teleportation power they reach the planet in an hour not knowing the danger that awaits them.
"Here we are"Quake said " wait a minute look over there" Thunderstorm said.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAME AND FELL DIRECTLY INTO MY TRAP"

"EJOJO?!!!"

(It's my first book so please don't judge and stay tunned)