chapter 1

Previously

"You need to find hypnobot at planet Solaris, be careful it has the power of mind control."

"EJOJO?!!!"

Chapter 2

"Hah missed me ?" Ejojo said mocking." How are you still alive?!" Thunderstorm asked glaring at Ejojo." You really thought that a measely prison can hold me for long hahaha and now that I am back , you all will obey me whether you like it or not."

"Like hell we will obey you." Solar said determinedly,but he was thinking that if he has already found hypnobot than there is very less chance of winning but if that's the case than he need to warn the others about it." He must have found hypnobot and whatever you do don't get hit by the controlling laser." Solar warned his brothers.

"Quite smart aren't you but let's see if you are fast enough to be able to dodge the beam and defeat me at the same time hahaha."

Just like that the fight started. It was getting difficult to fight Ejojo his PETAI robot and hypnobot at the same time.

"We need a plan. We can't defeat them all like this." Quake shouted.

"But how do we make a perfect plan if we are getting attacked like this" Blaze said angrily while aiming his fire chakras at Ejojo.

" AHH."

"THORN NO NO!!" Quake and Solar shouted at the same time.

"Now I am your master and you will obey me Thorn"

"Yes master." Thorn said but his voice was not filled with innocence or cuteness infact, his voice sounded lifeless and his eyes became red in colour.

The others except for Thunderstorm shouted " OH NO THORN GOT HIT"

To be continued~