chapter-7

I know I haven't updated in a while but here you go a new chapter for you all thank you for voting on my book. You all are so sweet❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------
On to the chapter

TAPOPS station was now full with agents all of them being called from doing any missions for the time in the elemental siblings have been retrieved and to fight them and Ejojo.

But there was one person missing and that person was the one to succeed their plan and this person is none other than our main character voltra.

Flashback~

"Why do I have to hide in in your room father ? Aren't you the prime commander and their my brothers I have to go and save them and what about hypnobot? You all can't counter the hypnosis." Said an irritated Pikachu err... I mean Voltra.

"Because you are the key to our plan as you have said now you can sense them so you told us how they were on planet dar'ghaya meaning only one thing they were there to capture the hypno frog." Said Amato he knows that neither he nor his sons liked staying put in one place not doing anything while others fight for them but there was no other choice.

"Well there is one way to counter the frogs hypnosis and that is to not blink or not look into it's eyes." The admiral came in.

"Then Thunderstorm ⛈️ you have to hide and wait till I tell you or give you the signal and listen if there is something that will happen then take these glasses if you press your button you will become invisible and even your powers will not show." Said Amato while giving him the glasses.

Well our favourite tsundere had no choice much to his despair.

Currently~

Voltra was irritated would be an under statement.
But he knew he had no choice after all he was not the eldest for nothing.

A few hours later everyone was ready the battle was about to begin in any second but what didn't expect was that big explosion that occurred and it was as expected the Solar eclipse blast.

"Well well looks like our guests have arrived."

To be continued~