aftermath

Hey guys I think I will give this book an ending.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After that fight the siblings were unconscious for 2 weeks but thunderstorm was worse.
It has been 3 weeks after that incident and they had been living at the tempur a station.
" When is he gonna wake up? I am tired of waiting." Said blaze . Other siblings were also worried about him but gempa and taufan were worse as they knew that since he used his power so much, he might suffer from amnesia . None of the other siblings knew about this but they have already seen and experienced it firsthand.
It was not a good experience.

2 days later~

"Arghh... Where am I ? " Said thunderstorm. "HE IS AWAKE!!. How are you feeling? Are you ok ? Is your body hurting ?" That's gempa (didn't expect it right? Haha mama gem is a caring mother)

" I am fine gempa why are you asking and....why are you all looking at me like I am a hero or something?" Asked thunderstorm as he was really confused by the respected and admiring look they were giving him even captain Kaizo and commander Kokoci.( Amato had to back on his mission).
"Wait you don't remember?" Solar was confused and was searching his brain for answers.
Gempa sighed and explained about the consequences of using too much power in an upgraded tier.

" What's the last thing you remember abang?" Asked taufan.

"I remember going on another planet to retrieve hypnobot as our mission but nothing else." Said thunderstorm, they sighed and explained everything.

After one week everything was fine, TAPOPS station was rebuilt and they started doing missions and thunderstorm retrieved all the memories.
Everything was fine for now but nothing was peaceful for TAPOPS agents and the elemental siblings. 

Now this the end of our book and thanks for reading terbaik!